Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,728 Gold!

We have completed work on a new script that will allow our members to recommend us to their family and friends! Commonly referred to as a "Tell a Friend" script, please use it to let your family, friends and co-workers know about Highlander Radio.

Recommend Highlander Radio!

How it works: You give us the name and email address of someone you think would be interested in our site. After submitting this information a personalized email is sent to your friend or family member with a link to Highlander Radio.

As always, we do not sell, release or otherwise maintain lists of email addresses. Please read our privacy policy for more details.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Aaediwen 
Posted: 07-Dec-2003, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

Think I'll keep just telling ppl the URL =) I know I wouldn't appreciate someone giving my contact information to another site for whatever reason without telling me first (although I can forgive easilly, specially if it proves benneficial to me). Believe me, I've given the www.celticradio.net URL to several people so far. Actually, I probably should add a link now to my website... (processing...) ... done.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Dec-2003, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,728 Gold!

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ Dec 7 2003, 10:14 PM)
Think I'll keep just telling ppl the URL =) I know I wouldn't appreciate someone giving my contact information to another site for whatever reason without telling me first (although I can forgive easilly, specially if it proves benneficial to me). Believe me, I've given the www.celticradio.net URL to several people so far. Actually, I probably should add a link now to my website... (processing...) ... done.

Thanks for recommending us Aaediwen! You raise a good point because I did not mention on the forum that we do not release or maintain email addresses, etc. I will add a small notation on the page below the form with a link to our privacy policy.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
MacErca 
Posted: 07-Dec-2003, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Houston, Texas

male

That is a fantastic idea, but all of my friends and family know about Highlander Radio, and have added a link to the Heather and Thistle webpage located in Houston, Texas as well.

The Heather and Thistle Society

--------------------
"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu"
Remember the men from whom you are descended.

I am Wolf.
It is my cry you hear in the night,
My eyes that gaze at you from the shadows.
It is my heart that beats in your Soul,
My strength that makes you whole.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
You are in Me. We Are Wolf.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
The Red Haired Celt 
Posted: 29-Dec-2003, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: A Place only in my mind!

female

QUOTE (Macfive @ Dec 7 2003, 09:05 PM)
We have completed work on a new script that will allow our members to recommend us to their family and friends! Commonly referred to as a "Tell a Friend" script, please use it to let your family, friends and co-workers know about Highlander Radio.

Recommend Highlander Radio!

How it works: You give us the name and email address of someone you think would be interested in our site. After submitting this information a personalized email is sent to your friend or family member with a link to Highlander Radio.

As always, we do not sell, release or otherwise maintain lists of email addresses. Please read our privacy policy for more details.

I"ve been passing this site around to everyone. I am totally in love with this site. Thank you for everything! Keep up the good work!

--------------------

from the pen of the Red Haired Celt

Peace,

Jesse

Come to the Coffeyhouse.net and sample the menu of literary treats
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]