maddogmikk 
Posted: 20-Jan-2011, 11:06 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Northern Michigan

male

it's been a few days since i posted. It's been a loooooooooong week. First i went back to my doctor cas my arm keeps hurting and going numb for a long time. They still no idea why. Then every day this week I've had to get up by 6:30 to get my son ready for school so my wife can get to work on time. Then come home and deal with my brother&sister in-law use my car all the time and never putting back my gas so i get it on 0 and I'm stuck at home.(thanks again CRC i used the journal you give us have) Then about Tuesday my TV gets turned off because they didn't pay their half of the bill.
so i have no TV. So my wife and i are like it's OK. We still have nexflick right. So we start to watch it and about Thursday after we get home we sit down and get ready to watch something on net-flicks and can't. They got on are account and started to use it and we never knew. Messed up the hole thing. So there we are with no tv and now no movies caz they screwed up again. They do not even have net-flicks and started to use ares thinking that we would not mind. I lost it. But thanks to my wife I didn't explode on them and anyone else. I sure love her <3. Well we never told them that we found out. We blocked them and had a good laugh about blocking them. I know, its not nice but after almost 2 years of being used by them it felt nice. So then i was cooking dinner tonight and josh(bro-in in-law) comes up stairs and ask what had happen to "his" net-flicks. I was like o you guys got net-flicks. Which package did you get. And he says no i was using yours. Then i said o yea i know i blocked you from using it. He got a pissy and &hit. That ticked me off. He said i had no right to do that and i said mmmmmmm then pay your half of the tv and then pay me to use my account. That ended it there. But i was still up set and it messed up the family night we had. So yea. that was my week so far. O and then before that my wife and i get a call telling us that we did not get the loan from the bank. We're trying to buy are first house. So that was a downer. this whole week seems to be that. Well any-who my pillow is calling my name. So thanks for listen and have a nice day/night/week. see y'll on the flip side peace
PMEmail Poster                
haynes9 
Posted: 21-Jan-2011, 01:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Life sure can be a challenge, right? I will sure be keeping you and yours in my prayers, my friend. Sounds like your wife is a good voice of reason.

This s a good place to vent. I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say feel free to do so. Everyone needs someone to take a listen now and then.

Hope you have a better finish to the week. Take care and Lord bless!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
maddogmikk 
Posted: 21-Jan-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

male

thank you. it pleases me to know that there is still kindness and caring for others in this world. i hope you also have a good weekend Haynes. yinyang.gif biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Rindy 
Posted: 22-Jan-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

maddogmikk, I am sorry you've been having a tough week. Hang in there life is full of downs. Without them we wouldn't know what the ups were. Can't believe your brother-in-law did that with your Netflicks. wow. I think you did the right thing. I hope your arm gets better and they figure out whats wrong. Pinched nerve in your back may be? Anyhow keep the faith it will get better. Let us know how your doing.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
maddogmikk 
Posted: 23-Jan-2011, 12:30 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

male

thank you Rindy. It's been about 4 months now of docs. Still no one seems to find out what it is. At one time they thought it was a nerve, then a disk, someone said something in my elbow but still no idea what. I'm good if i take the meds they gave me. But if I don't take them I can't even pick up my kids or even hold a plate to wash it. So I guess for right now I deal with taken the meds. I do get a lot more sleep then i did 5 months ago. lol. Thanks for the support. see ya'll on the flip side peace yinyang.gif

PMEmail Poster                
MacFive 
Posted: 23-Jan-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #105
191,894 Gold!

Life can sometimes deal out some tough cards. I remember a long long time ago living with my in-laws and it was very difficult at times, but I tried to make the best of it and I am glad I did because we got along and then one of them passed away. It was good we had amicable relationship otherwise I would have felt terrible.

But still, it can be difficult when everything is stacked against you. Keep up the good fight and I hope things turn your way soon!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
maddogmikk 
Posted: 25-Jan-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

male

i will and thank you biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]