Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Irish Makeover ~ Skully ~ New Album, What's Up!
Bookmark and Share
IrishBeachLassie 
  Posted: 08-Dec-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote Post

IrishBeachLassie
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

Hello,

I Know that Some of You know Who I am and know that I adore Skully's and/or Metisse's Music almost as Much I admire and love Skully..Just a few little announcements and I will be on my way.

First, if you have not listened to any of the tracks from this wonderful album of which is on Celtic Radio's playlist to request at any given moment except for now as it's Christmas Programming only until December 26th.

Photobucket

Second, their new album thie New Album should to be released February 2011; will keep you all post as I get updated information; I have learned that the song from Fort Camden "Winter" will be included on this album and possibly Dearg Doom.

There is more incredible news that has not been released yet; again I will let you all know when I have any other infomation. Meanwhile, thanks for Everyone's support and have a Great Holiday season.

--------------------
Erin go Bragh ... darlene
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt