Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,674 Gold!

As part of our efforts to speed up the site and use as little bandwidth as possible we are making a few changes. Removing graphics that are un-needed and also cleaning up our menus.

We recently removed the member service drop down menu and have it pointed now to your control panel where all of the previous links in that menu reside. You should be able to find everything in your member account control panel.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Aaediwen 
Posted: 18-Jan-2004, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

The 'Enter Site' link was nice after you moved the currently playing song from the main page. A good easy way to get from there to said main page would be good. Right now, I'm following Navigation -->CRN Web Portal, much longer way around... Am I missing a better link to get to the same place? I'm thinking about using a link directly to index.php from my history before long, to start jumping streight to that page when I visit the site.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 22-Jan-2004, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,674 Gold!

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ Jan 18 2004, 01:50 PM)
The 'Enter Site' link was nice after you moved the currently playing song from the main page. A good easy way to get from there to said main page would be good. Right now, I'm following Navigation -->CRN Web Portal, much longer way around... Am I missing a better link to get to the same place? I'm thinking about using a link directly to index.php from my history before long, to start jumping streight to that page when I visit the site.

Thanks for the feedback. Alot of these things are just "try and go', so it is good find out what works and what doesnt.

I will work something back into the frontpage. I am at the stage where I am pretty much just working on the frontpage until I got everything added I want.

Thinking on having the top 5 rated songs and I am working on an automated Celtic Music module that will get the latest news on Celtic Music from Google. Thats about it for the frontpage.

So does anyone miss the member drop down menu? Or is the link to your control panel fine?

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]