Posted: 13-Aug-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...345&ft=1&f=1001

This has done more to advance the Tea Party movement than anything he or anyone else has done to date! I believe we may have to officially thank him after the Nov. election.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
WallaceGal 
Posted: 14-Aug-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

AP posted the article last night and within 20 minutes, there was over 6400 comments on how much of a slap in the face this is to the AMERICAN people of which the-man-who-would-be-king is NOT!

Frankly, I'm surprised he's still alive.

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 14-Aug-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

So typical of Obama. I'm not surprised. He does things just to Kiss A-- at the expense of the will of the American people.

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
Jillian 
Posted: 14-Aug-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Brittany
ZodiacOak

Realm: Pennsylvania

female

Again Obama has missed the point. Like with the AZ law, he kept trying to make the point that 'Latino family A' is at the ice cream stand minding their own business and they get harassed....blah, blah, blah.....he is doing the same here with his statement that we need to protect American religious freedoms and that they have the right to build their mosque...blah, blah, blah...

OBAMA DUDE.....that is not what the point is. We ALL know people have the right to build their churches, synogogues, temples, and mosques. The point is that they are being extrememly insensitive about where and when they are building it...and it very much feels and looks like a provocation to most Americans...who happen to be Christian for the most part.

Dear Mr. President...things are not always black and white. The law does not fill in the gray areas that exist in this world. We're asking them to build the mosque farther away....and hey, maybe they can forego opening and celebrating it's completion on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 huh?.....or should I say duh?

Jillian

--------------------

"Disappointments are inevitable. Discouragement is a choice."
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 14-Aug-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

He is displaying a "total" lack of common sense!

Education does not make a person smart and he certainly proves that!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 14-Aug-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

I not surprised our liberal friends aren't in here defending his decisions.
PMEmail Poster                
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 14-Aug-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

FoxNews Radio is reporting this afternoon that "The One" has backpedaled slightly from his speech yesterday. This report from the AP seems to contradict that story. Obama supports 'the right' for ground zero mosque Though there seems to be a lot of Clintonesque defining of words going on. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 14-Aug-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I am certainly glad I do not have to try to defend his position on this one!

As to the absence of obama supporters both here and on the new site, I could not explain why other than maybe they are unhappy with "one" or more of us.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
WallaceGal 
Posted: 16-Aug-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

female

New site?

I wish I could find it now. WJR radio reported on their news this morning that a muslim leader was interviewed yesterday on ABC Radio where he stated muslims need to "build mosques everywhere so people can pray."

Bullshit!

They want to build their mosques everywhere in order to turn our country from Christian to muslim.

In a few more years, Christianity in this country will be in a minority. It's close to that in England already if it hasn't tipped over the line. And with this idiot in office, we're going to get there in a hurry if the American people do not take a stand with this next election.

The one thing that has come from this that gave a spark of hope is how many of his own party are disgusted with his taking any kind of Presidential stand on this issue at all.

PMEmail Poster                
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 16-Aug-2010, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

QUOTE (WallaceGal @ 16-Aug-2010, 09:38 AM)
New site?
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 16-Aug-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (WallaceGal @ 16-Aug-2010, 09:38 AM)
New site?

I wish I could find it now. WJR radio reported on their news this morning that a muslim leader was interviewed yesterday on ABC Radio where he stated muslims need to "build mosques everywhere so people can pray."

Bullshit!

They want to build their mosques everywhere in order to turn our country from Christian to muslim.

In a few more years, Christianity in this country will be in a minority. It's close to that in England already if it hasn't tipped over the line. And with this idiot in office, we're going to get there in a hurry if the American people do not take a stand with this next election.

The one thing that has come from this that gave a spark of hope is how many of his own party are disgusted with his taking any kind of Presidential stand on this issue at all.

They pray everywhere! No mosque is needed! I see them throw down a little rug, put their face on the ground (facing their holy land), stick their butt in the air and pray! It is a quite common sight in Cleveland Ohio and possibly other big cities. Some neighborhoods even broadcast the call to prayer.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
WallaceGal 
Posted: 17-Aug-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

female

They tried that here, that 'call to prayer' in one of our cities until the non-muslim residents stormed city hall with letters,emails, new items...the city finally rescinded their authorization to do that.

I'm sorry but you know, if you come to this country, don't try to reproduce your own here. Stay in your own damned country then!

I live outside Dearborn. You wouldn't believe how many businesses there don't even have their business signage in English!!

Time for them to go home.
PMEmail Poster                
englishmix 
Posted: 17-Aug-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

I heard someone comment that this mosque building would be equivalent to the Japaneese americans building a Shinto Shrine at Pearl Harbor in the years right after the attack.
PMEmail Poster                
Jillian 
Posted: 17-Aug-2010, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Brittany
ZodiacOak

Realm: Pennsylvania

female

Wow. I did not know about the call to pray thing. So let me get this right...a couple of students and their teacher visit the Supreme Court and decide to quietly pray after their AZ. Christian Academy tour is done...and they're kicked off the steps by a cop and told to pray in the street...that it's illegal (1st Amendment hummm)...but these guys are getting an announcement for call to prayer? http://www.delmarvadealings.com/2010/07/20...urthouse-steps/

My intolerance is growing...and it ain't because I started out that way. I'm fed up. I'm done w/all the Christian hating and liberal smears. I'm through w/listening to their arguments and calls for us to bend over backwards for them in the tolerance department. I am done.

Greek Orthodox Church getting no help to rebuild after it was damaged by 9/11 Muslim hijackers. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/17...ficials-forgot/

Hannity Panel regarding the Imam's desire for Sharia Law in U.S. http://video.foxnews.com/v/4313695/mosque-debate-shines-spotlight-on-sharia-law/?playlist_id=86858

Sharia Law is nothing more than dictatorship and thuggery....in my opinion.

Jillian
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 18-Aug-2010, 12:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

As we observe the beliefs and actions of these people, intolerance is unavoidable.

SHARIA law should frighten everyone though it primarily effects women. A young couple decided to marry in afghnistan though the female had an arranged marriage set up (it had not taken place yet). They tried to hide and the taliban tracked them down and killed both by stoning.

I question how the islamic faith can be afforded religious tolerance when the Koran commands actions that are illegal and unconstitutional in this country!

Those who find the islamic religion intolerable certainly must have a problem with hussein obama as the muslims appear to be "his" people! I would refer to his speech in the white house directed toward the gathered muslims voicing his support for the ground zero mosque. A day later and a thousand miles away he had another message for Americans.

I fear that storm clouds are gathering on the horizon!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]