Posted: 09-Mar-2003, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

hey everyone guess what!! I did a 4-h visual presentaion on A beginers guide to the Pleasure Driving Harness. I had all the pieces of the harness and i think I did really good!!! :) I got 2nd place!! I could have gotten 1st but I was 30 seconds under. Oh well. Maybe next year. I think I DID AWESOME!! It was fun hanging out with all my 4-h buds. We had a snow ball fight at the aggie (the school i presented it to) and we were climbing and chasing each other around on the snow banks. Jessica(my new friend) she locked her self into the 4-h building hahaha we couldn't find her anywhere. And we found this beagle named charlie so he played with us and followed us around , he was on my team he helped us find jessica and wow was he a good finder. The we left the aggie and all met at the 99. Awesome food! We had a food fight. HEY! we're kids we can have fun. Although i felt bad alot of people left to the other side of the store because we were being to loud. We were having so much fun. We found a green french fry so we were examining it! lol turns out that kelsey drew the french frie green to trick us! That kelsey lol.... I met a new friend Kim shes nice and sooo funny!! lol. Then Kelsey , kim and alexander all got invited back to Leah's house! We had a snow ball fight went sledding and played with a golden retriever named sandy(she was so nice!!!) Om my gosh it was so much fun!! After playing outside for 3 hours we all jumped in the car and off ot 4-h we go yippee! And I did the what'z it with my harness. I did the saddle and 2 of the people got it right. It was so fun! Then after the 4-h meeting we all sat around ate pringles HAHA that was funny , my friend cat practically took all of them lol. shes so funny. Me and her are planning on doing Junior showmanship with our dogs together and agility and stuff. Cat and I are really good friends now and shes so cool! I talk to her  everyday for like 2 hours hehehe. Yesterday was so much fun! Abby you should join 4-h too bad your missing out on all the fun!! IT WAS SO FUNN! so what if some of it can  be hard work like the project i did all your hard work pays off. Im learning lots in 4-h. Only bad part is , i missed my dogs birthday. Hunter turned 1 yrs old yesterday! Hes a big boy now! I made him a dog "Birthday cake" With his regular food , pretzels , cheese curls , fluff , penut butter , dog treats , bacon treats , and ohh myyy if you saw his face at the end covered in fluff and penutbutter haha! BOY did he love that! He also had a piece of pizza and his tummy was soo full i think by the end of the day he could have exploded lol just kidding lol! yesterday was sooo much fun!!! and today was funn tooo! I learned how to take horse temperatures everyone know how to do that? And clip them which everyone probably knows! My life is getting good again! so good! I love my life now! Everyday is so fun! Im sure mombo misses me , He will find that special someone some day. The way I look at it is , If I didn't get him to call him "my own horse" Then we weren't meant to be. God arranges thease things so they work out perfectly. Mombo will find that special someone that he will love so much someday , and me , i will find that special horse that god will pick out for me. Im so happy!! :D  :D  :D

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 09-Mar-2003, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Congratulations Highland Lassie on 2nd place. Sounds like you did a fine job on your 4-h project and had a fun day with your friends.
Congratulations Highland Lassie!

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 09-Mar-2003, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Congratulations Highland Lassie. And there's always next time for 1st place. You can't expect to get to the top of the mountain the first time around but reaching 2nd place is a monumental achivement the first time around. So Congratulations once again!  :)
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 09-Mar-2003, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Thanks so much for the congratz! Im so proud of my self!!  [move]I'm so happy!!
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
  Posted: 21-Mar-2003, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

yay!!! that's awesome!!

Code Sample
GO VICKY!! GO VICKY!!!  THAT'S AWESOME GURL!!!

Abby

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
Posted: 21-Mar-2003, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

WTG Vicky!!! Woohoo!!!

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 30-Mar-2003, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

Wow 2nd place!  I still haven't figured out what the parts of my harness go together, let alone put it on a horse. Maybe you should make a film of your visual presentaion. It could be sold in the celtic store. Guess you would have to use a celtic breed.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt