Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 11-Sep-2008, 08:23 PM)
The House will be voting on the DC gun ban nest week. The house will vote it down and the D's have pinned their hopes on the Senate. Now is the time to contact ones Senators or the recent Supreme Court decision may mean nothing.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Where did you hear about this?

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
Patch 
Posted: 11-Sep-2008, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (Nova Scotian @ 11-Sep-2008, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (Patch @ 11-Sep-2008, 08:23 PM)
The House will be voting on the DC gun ban nest week.  The house will vote it down and the D's have pinned their hopes on the Senate.  Now is the time to contact ones Senators or the recent Supreme Court decision may mean nothing.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

Where did you hear about this?

It was a news release from Gun Owners of America. It came in sometime this afternoon.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 11-Sep-2008, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Imminent Vote In Congress To Repeal DC Gun Ban
-- DC digs in its heels, even while other communities are repealing their
gun control

Gun Owners of America E-Mail alert
8001 Forbes Place, Suite 102, Springfield, VA 22151
Phone: 703-321-8585 / FAX: 703-321-8408
http://www.gunowners.org

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Heller earthquake continues to send tremors through gun control
communities in middle America.

Following the Supreme Court's U.S. v. Heller decision in June, at least one
town in West Virginia and two jurisdictions in Illinois have been forced to
reconsider their gun control laws. The latter two -- in Wilmette and Morton
Grove, Illinois -- repealed their handgun bans in July.

But while some communities have "seen the light," others
continue to dig in
their heels. Take Washington, DC, where the city council has thumbed its
nose at the Court's ruling and has redrafted its registration law to impose
a burdensome 12-step process that, as summarized in one legislative report,
involves "multiple trips to gun dealers and government offices,
fingerprinting, a written exam, and ballistic testing."

At a minimum, some officers believe this process will take 14 days. But a
more realistic assessment was offered by DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier who
said the process "could take months."

In response, the U.S. House of Representatives is expected to vote soon on
legislation to simply repeal the DC gun ban -- a vote that could come as
early as today.

HR 6691, introduced by Rep. Travis Childers (D-MS), would repeal much of the
gun control in the District -- including the ban on semi-auto pistols and
rifles, and the registration requirements which require residents to get
permission from the city council before they can own a weapon.

The Childers bill will also strike the "trigger lock"
provision which
endangers gun owners by forcing the lucky ones who successfully jump through
the 12-step process to render their guns unusable for immediate defensive
purposes.

Faced with a discharge petition that had gained tremendous momentum -- in
large part, thanks to your efforts which was a response to an earlier GOA
alert -- the Democratic leadership realized that a bill to repeal the DC gun
ban was definitely going to be brought out of committee and passed on the
House floor. So the anti-gun leadership decided that the place to kill the
bill was in the Senate.

Consider what news reports are saying:

"Although the bill is expected to pass in the House, possibly as soon as
this week, its fate is less clear in the Senate," reported The
Washington
Post this past Tuesday. "It has won the backing of 48 [House] Democrats,
many facing reelection in strongly pro-gun areas, and is expected to pick up
broad support among Republicans."

Remarkably, the Post is right. (A stopped clock is also right twice a day.)
The Democrats are trying to "have their cake and eat it too"
by protecting
Democrats from rural districts -- allowing them to vote pro-gun -- but then
letting the bill die in the Senate.

That's why GOA is encouraging members to contact their two senators at this
time.

ACTION: Please urge your senators to demand a vote on repealing DC's gun
control. While we certainly don't want to discourage you from contacting
your Representative, the main battle is going to be in the other chamber, so
please make sure you contact both of your senators.

You can use the pre-written message below and send it as an e-mail by
visiting the GOA Legislative Action Center at
http://www.gunowners.org/activism.htm (where phone and fax numbers are also
available).

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 12-Sep-2008, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Hubby and I both have contacted our senators.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 15-Sep-2008, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

It appears the R's are now pro gun control!!!!!!

How quickly things can change.

Last week, the early reports indicated that the Childers bill to repeal the
DC gun ban, HR 6691, was going to be a "cake walk" in the House of
Representatives.

But now, DC Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D) has managed to get an
alternative, anti-gun bill onto the floor of the House. Her bill passed out
of committee last week on a whopping 17-1 vote. Every Republican on the
committee -- except for Rep. Dan Burton (R-IN) -- voted for the Norton bill.

The Norton bill would allow the DC council to continue enacting gun control,
while the Childers bill (HR 6691) would repeal the ban on semi-auto pistols
and rifles in DC, the registration requirements which require residents to
get permission from the city council before they can own a weapon, and the
lock-up-your-safety provision.

Representatives will now have a choice between the two bills -- and the fact
that every Republican in the committee, except for one, voted for the Norton
gun control bill is not a good sign.

ACTION: Please urge your Representative to vote IN FAVOR of the Childers
bill (HR 6691) and to vote AGAINST the Norton gun control bill (HR 6842).
You can use the pre-written message below and send it as an e-mail by
visiting the GOA Legislative Action Center at
http://www.gunowners.org/activism.htm (where phone and fax numbers are also
available)

alert from GOA

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 19-Dec-2008, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

male

This is what really spells it out for me.

Why I Carry a Gun?

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to Heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

PMEmail Poster                
flora 
Posted: 20-Feb-2009, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Tangerine, Florida

female

Has anyone noticed an ammunition shortage? I wonder what the real cause is? A news report on tv interview a person from a shooting range and they couldn't give a definite cause. Just two days ago a lady had to defend herself from a home invasion with her 38. Another home invasion was not as fortunate as to have a gun and she paid a horrible price.

Flora

--------------------
"Nature always wears the colors of the spirit." -
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
K. Gibran

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
John Muir

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."
John Muir
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 20-Feb-2009, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

The gun show two weeks ago had plenty available, though I was looking for reloading supplies. There have been rumors that ammo will be soon taxed to the point of making it cost prohibitive. That may even be hidden in the latest bail out bill. I suspect people are afraid that the govt will try to control firearms in that manner and are stocking up.

I just went to www.cheaperthandirt.com (A mail order firearms supply and ammo dealer) and at least with brand name ammo it all seemed to be in stock. Ammo has become rather pricy thus the interest in reloading.

I believe I have about 150.00 in a press, electronic scales and powder dispenser and priming device. A friend has a trimmer and polisher. Dies start at a little over 20.00 and go up. I can reload for about 1/3 the price of factory ammo.

I have mail order sources for reloading supplies too.

If you need more info, let me know

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 21-Feb-2009, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I checked with an area firearms supplier. He indicated that at times he may be out of a particular manufacturer's ammo but since the demand varies, the price is high and the profit margin is slim he tries not to be overstocked.

A friend from California sent this today. The Australian data is old and British/Scottish data has not been included. It can be found with google.

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it. Current Australian data is much higher.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 22-Feb-2009, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 21-Feb-2009, 04:41 PM)
I checked with an area firearms supplier. He indicated that at times he may be out of a particular manufacturer's ammo but since the demand varies, the price is high and the profit margin is slim he tries not to be overstocked.

A friend from California sent this today. The Australian data is old and British/Scottish data has not been included. It can be found with google.

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent.

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it. Current Australian data is much higher.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Good job patch. thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Patch 
Posted: 22-Feb-2009, 11:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

International news release out of Pakistan. I wonder why this would not work here in dealing with terrorism, gangs and crime? (Not imposing religion though!) We are arming "malitia's" In Iraq and Afghanistan even now!!

A Pakistani border region struggling against Taliban and al-Qaida militants will distribute 30,000 rifles to villagers in hopes that local militias can help the provincial government regain control, a top official said Sunday.

The announcement from the North West Frontier Province came after Pakistan's government announced a seemingly conflicting deal in the Swat Valley - a Taliban stronghold within the province - to impose Islamic law if the extremists stop fighting.

Pakistan has been trying to allay U.S. concerns that peace talks with Taliban militants in the region were tantamount to surrender. But it was unclear if the embattled North West Frontier Province government's plan had the backing of national leaders or the army.

Similar village militias, backed by the United States, have been credited with reducing violence in Iraq, and a comparable initiative is under way in Afghanistan.

Something to think about.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 22-Feb-2009, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Nova scotian; In your list of countries with gun control you mentioned Switzerland. Well the reason every Swiss household has a weapon is that all Swiss male capable of bearing arms must do military service and since the majority of their army are reservist they are allowed to keep there weapons and equipment at home. I has little or nothing to do with crime prevention.

Camac.

MacEoghainn 
Posted: 22-Feb-2009, 01:38 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 22-Feb-2009, 12:56 PM)
Nova scotian; In your list of countries with gun control you mentioned Switzerland. Well the reason every Swiss household has a weapon is that all Swiss male capable of bearing arms must do military service and since the majority of their army are reservist they are allowed to keep there weapons and equipment at home. I has little or nothing to do with crime prevention.

Camac.

While it may not be the Swiss governments intension that the firearms are for "crime prevention" the effect is the same; most criminals are cowards, are not suicidal, and they definitely do not want to confront an armed potential "victim". As Patch demonstrated in his "fact sheet" criminal activity increased in Australia and England whem law abiding citizens were disarmed.

Predators prefer their prey to be defenseless!!!

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
InRi 
Posted: 22-Feb-2009, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Saxons

ZodiacVine

Realm: Arbing, Upper Austria

male

Hi Patch,
for quite some time I follow the discussion about gun control and I have to say that's very interesting for me, because the "American way" to handle the gun possession is so different as all I know from Europe.
I have some difficulties to understand the self-conception to carry (and use) a gun. However, that's another story and I don't want to discuss this matter. I have current an other problem. Patch, you wrote:
QUOTE (Patch @ 21-Feb-2009, 10:41 PM)

Both statements for their own are correct statements. Yes, in Germany established gun control in 1938. Yes, from 1939 to 1945 a total of 13 million Jews were rounded up and exterminated. But I don't see a context between both facts.
When you look at the circumstances in Germany in the 1930's you find a nation that was made fanatic by a leader and his gang, they have normally to stay in a soul asylum. There was created concepts of enemies outside and inside of Germany. In a nutshell: The enemy outside: all nations outside the Berlin-Rome-Tokyo axis, the enemy inside: mainly the communists and the Jews.
A very simple image and the most of Germans in this time believe it too.
What I want to say is: If in 1938 in Germany didn't established the gun control, there were the same result in 1945 - a total of 13 million Jews were exterminated. Maybe without rounded up before - that's the only difference I see.
I'm ready to discuss more about it, if you want.

Camac, thank you for your Switzerland explanation. You saved myself the paperwork wink.gif

Best regards
Ingo

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 22-Feb-2009, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (InRi @ 22-Feb-2009, 04:04 PM)
Hi Patch,
for quite some time I follow the discussion about gun control and I have to say that's very interesting for me, because the "American way" to handle the gun possession is so different as all I know from Europe.
Patch, you wrote:

Both statements for their own are correct statements. Yes, in Germany established gun control in 1938. Yes, from 1939 to 1945 a total of 13 million Jews were rounded up and exterminated. But I don't see a context between both facts.
When you look at the circumstances in Germany in the 1930's you find a nation that was made fanatic by a leader and his gang, they have normally to stay in a soul asylum. There was created concepts of enemies outside and inside of Germany. In a nutshell: The enemy outside: all nations outside the Berlin-Rome-Tokyo axis, the enemy inside: mainly the communists and the Jews.
A very simple image and the most of Germans in this time believe it too.
What I want to say is: If in 1938 in Germany didn't established the gun control, there were the same result in 1945 - a total of 13 million Jews were exterminated. Maybe without rounded up before - that's the only difference I see.
I'm ready to discuss more about it, if you want.

Camac, thank you for your Switzerland explanation. You saved myself the paperwork  wink.gif

Best regards
Ingo

Hitler rose to power in a time when the German economy was a shambles. Germany had "printed Marks" to pay off a "war debt" (from WW1) assessed against it by the US and the UK for the most part. (As most nations today are printing money with nothing to back it) It was thought the Germans would take so long to pay the debt that there would be little worry of them becoming a military power again. Hitler took advantage of the times and exploited the financial worries of the German people. We will never know if he was "looney" or not but he did have some disorders re: his personality.

Germany was a well armed country with very many sporting rifles, shotguns and hand guns in private ownership. Germany built as good a firearm as any country and better than most. There were still a few firearms in private possession at the end of the war as some were liberated by US troops and sent home. However there were not enough to fight for the peoples liberty.

After the Jews were confined to the Ghetto's and prior to being sent to the camps there was an uprising in one of the Ghetto's. They became aware of the "final solution" and with a couple of old hand guns, knives and home made weapons they began attacking their guards. Eventually they seized enough firearms and ammunition that it took a division of SS troops to over run the ghetto and kill those in it.

Had the people not been disarmed, they could have fought to save their lives. At the very least, they could have died a noble death, fighting for freedom and not like animals in front of the trenches or in the gas chambers.

If you watch the "little" news articles now you will see that anti semitism is coming into the open again. Venezuela is the most recent country, again too much printed money and rampant inflation! The Jewish community is being blamed and a good number of them are leaving the country.

It appears history may repeat it's self.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]