> Appreciate Prayers For Me And My Friend
stoirmeil 
Posted: 13-Sep-2006, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Here is a nice collection of our amazing New England fall foliage, for cheering up images. I know it's beautiful in your desert, but this is the image at the bottom of a New Englander's heart this time of year. Wish I could take you for a walk in our woods, apple picking and a hot mulled cider.

http://www.mikelevin.com/NewEngland.htm

And punkins biggrin.gif :

http://www.nelsonideas.com/cancer-fighting...mpkins-many.jpg
PMEmail Poster               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 21-Sep-2006, 04:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

Rose....I've just finished reading this post and was hoping when I got to the end that there would be a post from you filled with good news. Please let us know how you and Becky are doing.

You are both in my prayers.

BGL

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 24-Sep-2006, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello and I apologize for not having written sooner. this has been a very crazy week for me and no time to be on the pc. Trying now desperately to catch up on emails and posts!

Well I saw the MD, turns out the guy lives down the street from me and has seen me out walking my dogs! How pleasant is that? ! biggrin.gif He was a really sweet doc and since I have not had any negative symptoms in the last week and a half, we are going to play it all by ear and take it from there. If all is well, I don't see him till December. He thinks pretty sure I am going through a hormonal imbalance right now. Honestly, I tend to agree with him.

Becky had her first doc appointment this week. Her doc seems to know a lot about Hep C. He told her that you can get it as simple as from a mosquito bite. Gee! That is scary! unsure.gif he ran a lot of blood tests on her and she will hear back from him in a week and a half. he was very encouraging to her and told her she looked very good and healthy and not to worry. Easier said than done, eh? Becky told me to thank you all for your prayers and concern. She is not one to join message boards, but is very grateful for y'all. I thank you all as well for the both of us!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 24-Sep-2006, 06:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

CR..so glad to hear that you and Becky have had positive reports from your doctors. Take care!

BGL smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
stevenpd 
Posted: 24-Sep-2006, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Thanks for the good news. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you until a postive resolution.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 24-Sep-2006, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

It is a pleasant relief to hear you are both off the high-worry-alert list. I hope you can sit back now and enjoy all your simple pleasures -- even the first cup of tea in the morning is going to taste better now, I'm sure. A steady road forward for you both!
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 23-Oct-2006, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

Rose, I'm so glad for both of you. Praise the Lord for the good news.
Love ya!!!!

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
CelticRoz 
Posted: 29-Oct-2006, 02:29 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello all! Well I am still having some symptoms but will see my neighbor doctor soon! LOL

My friend, Becky, got all her blood tests back and it was not good. Worse yet, her doctor was a total jerk! How the heck anybody who works in the medical field......a doctor no less.........can be such a behind is beyond me. She and I both have worked in the medical field for many years and we know better and expect more, I suppose. Anyway, will keep you posted. She knows where she is in this Hep C disease and has totally changed her life style and eating habits to hopefully keep from having to succumb to that horrible interferon that makes folks so very sick. We are hoping and praying she will not have to go through that.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]