Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Quebec

female

Hehe,
I realise this afternoon there is a grove forum.I'm also practicing green witchcraft.It take many a long time to put a name on this because wicca is not specially for me but my sister practice it and we always do or most of the time a lot of thing together.

We also have our own coven , but there is 2 persons, her and me because everyone go to montreal but I don't specially go there because the group is not what I expect.For me a coven is mostly a group of person or friends doing things together.You should always be welcome and have something in common with people which was not the case in mtl.

For those who cry because there is not a lot of activity here, with me here it will be more active.I have a lot to say and I'm specially frank so sorry if some don't like or think I'm rude .Smiling to someone when you want to kick this person is not my style,I prefer to be honnest.

For the things that a little challenge offense some,do you live or work with christian?My boss say alleluīa(sorry for the spelling)at least 10 time per day and I never feel agress by this.My entire family is christian , my mom is not proud and my father don't even care.My grandmother feel a bit shock but it doesn't change we all have good relation ,we only have a different way to see things.During many years I cry and lament about being reject or not respect , but I realize it is worst .It will not change , everyone cannot have the way to see things like you.I choose the pagan path more than 5 years now (I stop the count after 5).By this choice I understand and agree that people will ask questions and this is normal.

To be respect you should respect other first.Time learn that many of us pagan did not show a great respect for christain and catholic , so how did you expect to be treat?
PMEmail Poster               
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 02-May-2005, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

Well Nancy I would love to hear your opinions. I do not offend easy wink.gif Feel free to share.

--------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Sėmeag 
Posted: 27-Feb-2009, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Sassan

female

QUOTE (Nancy-Raven @ 02-May-2005, 07:43 PM)
... so how did you expect to be treat?

I expect to be treated like a decent human being. tongue.gif

--------------------
Tha mi'n dochas gu bheil an eadar theangachadh ceart!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Š Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]