Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> To Answer A Question

why does noone talk in this **TOS VIOLATION**ING FORUM
because your a bunch of **TOS VIOLATION**wits [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
because you boring ignorant yank bastards with nothing of interest to say [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 0

teashoci 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: glasgow

male

well whats your **TOS VIOLATION**ing answer
PMEmail Poster               
Senara 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

Actually for your reference Teashoci, we talk in all the forums...can't shut us Irish up ya know...now go have yourself a pint beer_mug.gif and a smoke/sandwich/something and relax.....life takes to long to live to be this stressed all the time. Besides who want's to talk to a ranting Scot that does nothing but complain anyway. More bees with honey......

Anytime you wish to participate in the conversations in the other threads just join in...just because we don't post in this forum specifically doesn't mean there's no one posting.

better make it a couple pints.... beer_mug.gif beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Senara-ism : Life is like a theatrical production only you get to be actor, director, and audience all at once. So break a leg, sit back and enjoy the show!

"When the waves are high and the light is dying, raise a glass and think of me..." -Gaelic Storm

Cha chòir dòrn a thoirt an aghaidh pòig.
A kiss ought not to be met with a fist.

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is ceòl.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

"I am a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!" Hammy-Over the Hedge
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Steady there, lad.dry.gif

Let me get this right: As a "yank bastard", I'M boring and ignorant because YOU don't find me interesting?

That speaks to a sad possibility: You are as solipsistic as a three-year-old, which would make it impossible for you to recognize that YOU are the one writing posts (and posting polls) that are not getting the responses you desire -- so it's up to YOU to be interesting.

Now please mind your manners.
PMEmail Poster               
AShruleEgan 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

QUOTE (teashoci @ 07-Jun-2006, 12:30 PM)
well whats your **TOS VIOLATION**ing answer

Karl, if I have this figured right, your just about the age that you may have just graduated from the University and now have to enter the real world and get a job. Of course, your dual passports (Germany and Ireland) are going to help you go far in getting that ultimate job, somewhere in the U.K.

Maybe you should try in Ireland first. The Irish economy is booming and many Irish are returning to Ireland to find work. If you had read some of the threads in the Ireland forum, you would have known that. Maybe you should read a few of them and learn a few other things about Ireland, that you don't already know. By the way, it's ok for you to follow up with a post, as long as it's constructive.

When you get to Ireland, do me a favor. Make the trip to Shrule, in Co. Mayo and stop at the Highway Pub. Before you walk in the door, look at your watch and then see how long it takes for your attitude to be thrown out the front door.

Just remember, in 1945, it's the "boring ignorant yank bastards" that gave you the privilege to be able to shoot your mouth off. Many Irish Americans, my uncles included, took part in that war and they were proud of what they had to do. My grandparents left Ireland because they weren't allowed to be free. My uncles and many others made sure that you would be able to speak your peace. USE IT WISELY!!
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

All I've seen you do since you joined this site is rant and rave. Perhaps when you have something relevant to discuss people will be inclined to engage in discourse with you. Until then we don't need your attitude.

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stevenpd 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

With an attitude such as what you are displaying, no one would be inclined to discuss anything with you. Please keep the rhetoric down to a civilized level.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
42,233 Gold!

Who pissed in your corn flakes? Or are all Germans ***TOS VIOLATION***?

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stevenpd 
Posted on 07-Jun-2006, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Although I would be the first deny anyone's right to free speech, this has turned into something that is neither productive nor beneficial to anyone. Therefore I am going to lock this thread to prevent any further aggressive posts and stop the decline of rhetoric from any kind of civilized discussion into personal attacks.
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]