> Keltic Kudzu - New Band, Atlanta-based Celtic band
Bookmark and Share
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 14-Mar-2006, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Pursuing happiness at 'The Shire' in western Georgia where hummingbirds buzz & horses graze

female

Hey y'all, my artist/fiddler friend Keith Dunn has just told me about a Celtic band he's in called Keltic Kudzu! I'll try to post a sample soon of their sound, but for the time being here's what he has to say...

"...recently I was contacted by and auditioned for "fiddler" for a professional Celtic music group based here in Atla. called "Keltic Kudzu". (check out their website @ Keltic Kudzu.) They liked what they heard well enough that the offer was made at the audition to become part of the group! ...we have a schedule of concerts to perform between now and St. Patricks Day that will keep me pretty busy, given that I still have a full time job, family and church. We played at the Gwinnett History Museum last Fri. night to a packed house and this Sat. we play at the "Red Light Cafe" on Amsterdam Dr.in Atlanta. Soon on a Fri. we play at Fado's Irish Pub in Buckhead then Underground Atla. to perform that same evening, then the next morning we drive to Spartanburg, S.C. for a performance and that same day we drive down to Sanannah, Ga. for an evening performance. That''s going to be a "very" hectic weekend. Enough to wear an old man out just thinking about it!"

Fado's is a well-known Irish pub in Buckhead, in Atlanta; that's quite a testimony to the band's talent to be booked there. But I wish my friend the best in this venture, and hope you'll like Keltic Kudzu's music too!

Siobhan Blues

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               View My Space Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt