Posted: 03-Apr-2002, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Kentucky

Shortbit,

I like your idea - we can be like the three musketteers!  :O

Okay Paul and Dave - make that THREE tickets to Scotland, and I will tell you anything you want to know ~ and probably a few things that you DONT want to hear!  ;)  :o)  I will sing like the stool pidgeon that I am!   (note)  (note)  (note)

Maggie, I am so glad I was able to find that website - I sent the Mel Gibson ecard to my friend Lisa in CA  (rose)

--------------------
Slainte,

Janet

aka Kentucky Lassie

aka Janet, Queen of Scots :p
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 03-Apr-2002, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

No No No 2 airline tickets are cheaper then 3.  I say you all chip in and buy Paul & I, 2 round trip tickets then you can sing like stool pidgeons  :p
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 03-Apr-2002, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,413 Gold!

Hey if someone buys me tickets to Scotland, I would throw a Kilt, jump up on a table and dance the Highlander Fling…..well, maybe I wouldn’t jump up on a table!

While I have your attention, the thought just crossed me while finishing off the next edition of our newsletter. Do you think Saturday nights at 10:00 p.m. EST would be a better time for our weekly chats? I’m wondering if we would have a bigger audience since most people are more inclined to stay up on Saturday night as opposed to Sunday night because of work on Monday? If you can let me know today. I have the newsletter readying to go and would like to mention this weekend’s chat for the two free CD giveaways. Also I plan on sending out a message to all subscribers about the chat and free CD’s the day of the chat.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Mel 
Posted: 03-Apr-2002, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacBirch

anytime is okay for the chat.  I don't know for the others but for me anytime will be the right time
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 03-Apr-2002, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Saturdays OK but 10 is just a wee bit late as I play tennis in the morning on sundays so have to get to bed a little earlier plus nothing much on Saturday night to keep me up for on TV. 9PM might be a little better for me not quite so late.
PMEmail Poster               
kylassie 
Posted: 03-Apr-2002, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Forget Satuday Night - just tell me when is Paul going to jump on the table and dance the Highland fling in his kilt!?! That might be worth staying up late for!  :O  ;)
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
  Posted: 03-Apr-2002, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Saturday night seems an ok time to chat.  It doesn't matter what time as long as it's not past midnight for me.  I'm getting old so I don't require alot of sleep.  (cry)  I babysit my granddaughter some, so I can go to bed when I want and get up when I want. :)   I'm a woman of leisure. ;)

I do believe kylassie, that we would probably be more like the 3 stooges instead of the 3 musketeers.  ;) I think Mel Gibson is great also, for a man with all those kids.  Is it 7 or 8 and I think the oldest is 21?  Wow!  I can't imagine having that many kids.  I'm looney enough as it is. :p   Of course, both of my parents came from big families, 11 children in my Mom's family and 12 in my Dad's.

That might be quite entertaing to see Paul doing the Highland fling.  He's still young enough not to throw his back out.

Don't you dare sing little birdie!!!! (note)  (note)

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
kylassie 
Posted: 04-Apr-2002, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Three stooges is about right Maggie!  I am not sure if Scotland is ready for all three of us ladies at once or not! LOL  :D  :D  :D

Saturday evening will be fine for a chat, just tell me what time it will be and remember we will be going to Daylight Savings Time soon! My time zone is Central.

Okay, if you say I should not sing, I wont  - your secrets are still safe with me!  

:O  (note)  (note)  (note)

However I never was very good at keeping secrets you know!  (cry)
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-Apr-2002, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,413 Gold!

:)

Ok, then Saturday nite it is. How about 9:30 EST, that way people in the Midwest and west coast will not interupt their dinner hour!

I have the newsletter all completed so I will get that off on Friday mentioning the chat.

Major blow out with ISP and the site was down alot in the past 24 hours. We have now been moved to a semi-dedicated server so we should see an improvement!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 04-Apr-2002, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I guess 9:30 will be OK with me.
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 05-Apr-2002, 06:55 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

:p Chat  Saturday and Sunday night at 9 pm EST. Right?  Sounds great.  What about weekday morning?
(b) for Paul when he gets on table to dance in his kilt.  Lot of cameras needed to get all the little tricky movements, at several angles.
PMEmail Poster               
Administrator
Posted: 06-Apr-2002, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Quote (Macfive @ April 03 2002,10:24)
I have the newsletter readying to go and would like to mention this weekend?s chat for the two free CD giveaways. Also I plan on sending out a message to all subscribers about the chat and free CD?s the day of the chat.

Just wanted to post a note that the CD give-away is going to be next weekend. Had some issues with our ISP that prevented me from getting the newsletter out. But will plan on being there tonight!
:o)

kylassie 
Posted: 07-Apr-2002, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Sorry I wasn't in on the chat last night - we celbrated Tartan Day with a nice dinner out, listening to bagpipe music, and visiting with our Celtic friends. I just went to the chatboard a moment ago - at first CelticDJ refused to allow me entrance - it disconnected me several times ... something about the server being full... and then when it DID let me in - no one was there! (cry)

Nae worries, I will try again in an hour or so!  :D
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Apr-2002, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,413 Gold!

Quote (kylassie @ April 07 2002,8:09)
Sorry I wasn't in on the chat last night - we celbrated Tartan Day with a nice dinner out, listening to bagpipe music, and visiting with our Celtic friends. I just went to the chatboard a moment ago - at first CelticDJ refused to allow me entrance - it disconnected me several times ... something about the server being full... and then when it DID let me in - no one was there! (cry)

Nae worries, I will try again in an hour or so!  :D

Hi Ky!

We had a quick chat last night, about a half hour. Dave and I tried, but failed, to find out about last weeks chat, so we went home disappointed and discouraged. Although we are actively thinking of some means or way to get the information outta you all! :D

I'm going to look at those chat room servers this week!
kylassie 
Posted: 07-Apr-2002, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

So I take it that you didn't dance in your kilt last night?  ;)
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]