Posted: 13-Aug-2010, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

IrishBeachLassie
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

I hardly know where to start with this album, for obvious reasons my favorites are Pray, which is also Skully's favorite, Walking Home and My Fault, of course I love them all, but these are my personal fav's.

My Fault is a very sensitive heart wrenching song about domestic violence; I guarantee when the song is over, you'll be crying

Pray is great and more upbeat, listen to the words, watch the slideshow I and posted, definite WOW factor.

Walking Home is just awesome, the beat is sensational, this song totally takes me all around the African coastline,which is totally beautiful, I had NO idea of it's beauty, I was totally consumed with every beat, Skully takes the music to the outer limits and brings it back home.

I have posted the slideshows under Celtic Music in the forum, have a listen, you'll be amazed at the degree of talent Skully has and Aida's voice is powerful, and beautiful, especially in Walking Home.

All the tracks on this album are absolutely mesmerizing , when you have heard the entire album it'll leave you wanting to hear it over and over again, I know; for months it is the one I played to and from work; definitely puts you in a better mood and place to start your work day.

Give it a chance if you haven't already, not Celtic, but one I'll always hold very dear to my heart.

slainte,
darlene

About Metisse
Métisse is an Irish/African Soul/Electronica band, formed by former Chapterhouse member Skully, and Aïda, a singer/choreographer from Côte d'Ivoire. They formed in Toulouse, France. The band's name is the French word for 'mixture', and its music is a mix of African, Celtic, soul and electronic music. Song lyrics often feature a mixture of Dioula, English and French words
Skully's favorite song from My Fault is PRAY.
Metisse originally came to international prominence through the dance scene, with mixes by the likes of FreqNasty, DJ Cam, and 4Hero.
Their myspace site is: www.myspace.com/metisse

Enjoy!

--------------------
Erin go Bragh ... darlene
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt