Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,838 Gold!

We received in the mail today a brand new CD from the Celtic Christian music group - Célé Dé! Fresh EP is their newest CD and the band was kind enough to send us a generous 4-5 copies of the CD to giveway to some luck Celtic Radio members!

From their website:

"Released July 2005, Cele De's "Fresh EP" hits the shelves with a splash, introducing their completely new original sound. This package is comprised of five original and rejuvinating tunes including "Awakening," "Through It All," and "Song of the Selkie." To complete the experience, Cele De has included a limited release of "Hillenvale" and a live track of "Second Hand" as a bonus for your listening pleasure. Don't miss out on this opportunity to enjoy the rhythm and sound so many have described as ?incredible,? ?awesome,? ?fabulous,? and ?fresh.? To hear a sample of the CD use the media player located in the bottom-left corner."

View new music playing on Highlander Radio along with links and buttons to request their songs from our new music page:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/new_music.php

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]