Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 8-Apr-1961
Total Posts: 1499
Realm: Des Plaines, Illinois

My 1966 Chevrolet Corvair, "The Bronze Bombshell", Car Shows, Cruise Nights, Friends, Computer Games, Music, Wiccan Studies, Tarot, Runes, Astrology, My Cats, plus many other interests.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   

Had a busy weekend
Posted by VetteGal on Jul 13th, 2004 1:40 PM
My weekend was a busy one, Saturday, I had a lot of running around to do. Sunday was my Orchid Club meeting at Triton. I took three plants and one took a first while the other two didn't place. I also bought five more plants, at the rate I'm going I'll run out of space in my apartment. Four are Phrags, and the other is a Phal. Spent over $100. I have got to stop bringing money to the meetings. Yesterday, I helped Rick get the GTO ready for the Nationals. He leaves tomorrow. Hope he does well. Will be bringing my Tarot Cards and Rune Stones to JK's tonight as I know there are a few that want readings. That's all for now.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Another Rainy Day
Posted by VetteGal on Jul 7th, 2004 9:31 PM
Well, it was cool and drizzlely in the afternoon til evening. Had a pretty good day though. Saw two rainbows at the same time, one was really bright. Work was ok, didn't follow diet very closely though. Oh well, not a big deal though. Continued working on Tarot Diary, it will take some time before I have it done. Cubs lost, White Sox lost, jeezz, what else is new. That's all for now.

Starting a journal
Posted by VetteGal on Jul 1st, 2004 11:30 PM
I guess I will start using the journal feature here on the site since I do get it as an enhanced member of CR. I'm not sure what to put in here though. I guess it will be kinda as a diary, even though others can read it. Well, let's see, did anything happen today? Nope! Full moon is tomorrow. Yikes! Crazy people will be out!!!!!!! Plus it is the Fourth of July weekend! Really crazy people will be out!!!! Time to hide!!

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Blessed Be.

Merry meet, merry part, merry meet again.

Do as ye will, but harm ye none.

Nikki

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!