Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,231 Gold!

Just a quick note as we continue to see posts for development and ideas. Thank you very much!!

We have done some minor enhancements to the website, but expect around mid-year to be fully engage in development activities and addressing the long standing bugs.

We have two other smaller projects on Celtic Radio we and trying to finish off most likely in the next 30 days....

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
McRoach 
Posted: 03-Jan-2015, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

>>*<<
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
818,337 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

So anything new on the horizon for MK?

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-Jan-2015, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,231 Gold!

I know it is an old line, but our plan is to continue the development of Medieval Kingdom. There has been ALOT of work done on the Celtic Radio websites over the past 3-4 years. That has been the focus and I think we have addressed alot of bugs, made things easier to use our site and easier to listen to the music so with those goals mostly accomplish we will turn our sites to MK.

Actually, this has alot to do with our new website called StormCelt Productions which the first project will be Medieval Kingdom. In addition to the website we would like to develope MK for android and apple devices.

I would say by June of this year we should get things under way if not sooner.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Apr-2015, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,231 Gold!

Happy to re-announce that we are on track to begin working on Medieval Kingdom in line with our announcement in January. Most of our initial work is going to be on the game look and feel and the horrible registration system which we hope to implement a facebook solution as an option.

There are currently no major projects or work to be done on the Celtic Radio websites, so we expect to be working on this game for the next few years. Initially I think we will work out the game in its current form and then once we reach a certain level of happiness with everything we will port it to an iTunes and Android App.

Another item we are going to work on to is make the game have LIVE stats by implementing some new code so you don't have to refresh a page, it will happen automatically.

Lots of good things will be happening and we are looking on increasing the last remaining 9 players to many more in the coming months!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]