Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 25-Mar-2004, 12:56 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

walking up the hillside Aaediwen points to the side of the mountain "There he is Rider, It looks like he is sitting there talking to some one."
"hmmm, I wonder who that could be, lets get a move on and see who is with him" Angel looks around keeping her guard up. As they arrive they find that it is just Labban sitting on a great boulder by himself.
STriding up to the boulder and looking up at Labbans face. I see conflicting emotions.
"What were you planning on doing Labban?" I ask sternly.
"You weren't gonna try and slay the dragon on your own were you?" asks Aaediwen

angrily Labban responds " WELL IT'S MY FAULT ALL THIS HAPPENED ISN'T IT, I DIDN"T WANT TO SEE HER FOR WHAT SHE WAS!"

Glaring up at Labban "Would you kindly....GET over yourself!!! "

Jumping down from the boulder Labban comes Face to face with Rider

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO GIVE EVERYONE ORDERS???
YOU WHO LOOKS AS IF SHE IS ONE OF THE GODS!
WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TORMENT ME SO? YOUR WORD ALWAYS HAUNT ME, SO MUCH SO THAT I MAKE MYSELF FORGET WHAT I AM! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE STRIPPED FROM YOU? DO YOU??"
Labban stands staring at me, his rage more then clear.

Looking Labban straight in the face I respond to his questions "I'm not a God, &
I know what it is like but unlike you , I HAD NO CHOICE! I gave you the choice that no one gave me. Try wondering around for centuries Death not in sight yet that is all you want to do, You don't get involved with anyone because you watch them grow old and Die, If you by chance have children you bury them as old old men and women, Your heart breaks with every memory, as you watch your grandchildren and great grandchildren Pass away AND YOU BURY THEM! Your lovers DIe and YOU are still young and very firmly here! My Knowledge gives me the right and don't forget YOUR the one who asked for MY Help, not the other way around. Now grow up and act like a man and not some poor sniveling sod who has lost the only woman he loves because it will happen again ! " With that I storm off fuming. headed back to the camp while Aaediwen and Labban stand staring at each other.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
oldraven 
Posted: 25-Mar-2004, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

((Labban))

Damn. That didn't go well.

Why did I say that?

Aaediwen shruged and watched Rider walk off.

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
Highlander 
Posted: 26-Mar-2004, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

Realm: New York, USA

male

As Highlander was walking softly through the forest he heard a couple of his comrades having a heated discourse, not wanting to interrupt in what was not his business he silently waited in the tall brush for them to finish. As the quarrel was ending Highlander silently strode up behind Rider and in her ear he laughingly said "a lovers quarrel my lady" wink.gif

--------------------
Highlander, 2004

"Fortune favors the Daring"
Neither draw me without cause, nor return me without honour
Clan MacKinnon
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 26-Mar-2004, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

Labban, my friend; you needn't run off and scare us like that! Get seperated from the group and we'll be asking for trouble. You're dear to us, I know I for one wouldn't want anything ill happening to ye. Come on, let's get back with the group. We'll bring them this way and travel on to the cave together

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 28-Mar-2004, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

I came out of Lady Josie's tent feeling better. The tea she brewed was a wonder. I must remember what herb she used.

I see the group has found Labban. I gather my things and hope that my master is already in place.

I pray for strength and ready my spells. It will be a long day.

--------------------
Ciarda Lili

Always live for today.

Growing old is mandatory -- Growing up is optional.
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 07-Apr-2004, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

Looking startled at Highlanders comment "no Not a lovers quarrel, I wasn't good enough for him, remember, I am simply sick of the poor me, it's all my fault crap. He had the choice, he made it and now he wants to go back and change it after it is too late. He has hurt me enough for a million lifetimes. I'll not fall into that trap again my friend. I'm now the coldest fish you will ever meet. Is the rest of the party ready to go? We have precious little time left and I feel something is very amiss."
Highlander 
Posted: 07-Apr-2004, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

male

Ah, Rider it wasn't that you where not good enough for him it was that he doesn't think he measures up to you, at least that is what I see. Now the camp has been broken and all is in readiness for departure, and yes there is and aire of treasonous activity in the air around us so be very very careful, lets go...Remember as immortals there is only one way to kill us, but that doesn't mean they cannot hurt us, and for this venture my lady you have my sword and heart, let us not waste them.
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 08-Apr-2004, 12:53 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

" I thank you for both my friend. let us gather every one and be off. What do you mean he doesn't think he measures up to me? What is there to measure up to? What does thinking have to do with it, it's what you feel in your heart. " Sighing Rider and Highlander head back to camp to gather everyone and get on to the cave.
Highlander 
Posted: 08-Apr-2004, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

male

Lassie your a force to be reckoned with, not many men are up to the challenge.. With that said let us return to the camp....
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 08-Apr-2004, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

"I'm a what?" Laughing heartily " You have got to be kidding me. I'm simply a Dragon Warrior/Wizard who can not die. Highlander I love ya but, some of the things that go through your mind are very amusing. I wonder how you come up withsome of these Ideas" shaking my head slowly as we walk back to the others
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 13-Apr-2004, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

female

My master and I wait as the others prepare to travel to the cave.

The silence between us has become uncomfortable as late. I think it is because of the spells that I have been able to cast. My master has doubts about my loyalty. The only way for me to destroy them is to prove myself in combat. I know what my lady Lolth is prepared to do, I only hope that I'm strong enough to resist the lure of power.

To wield more power, to cast more spells, I must rest often to replenish my strength. The lady has offered me the ability to cast aside that weakness, but my love for my master has so far kept me from succumbing to her enticement.

I hope this quest is over soon. I'm very tired of the scheming that my lady does. I just want to go back to Ten Towns and Bruenor's Climb with my adoptive family and rest.
PMEmail Poster               
3Ravens 
Posted: 27-Apr-2004, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

Herbmistress of Erin
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: south coastal Virginia

female

Humming under her breath, Josie began packing things into her pouch. In went packets of herbs, packages of roots and twigs, small boxes and bottles, and a rolled cloth with sugical instruments. Another larger bag recieved rolled up tunics and shirts, two pairs of boots.........then 2 dismantled camp chairs, a small collapsable table, and a folded cot, followed by a rolled rug and a tapestry. The mouth of the bag had to be streached to take several pottery bowls and bronze dishes. The total contents of the tent were now in both bags, but neither one appeared full. "Well", said Josie as she placed a lit lantern into the larger bag and tied it shut, "I really do like that holdall spell."
Stepping outside, she murmured a few words and the tent folded in on itself. She picked up all three bags and followed the others toward the mountain.

--------------------
If age is a learning experience, I should be a genius by now...
PMEmail Poster               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 27-Apr-2004, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

female

Drizzt Do'Urden looked at his apprentice and nodded. They started down the path toward the cave. It was time to end the quest and begin the long trek home.

Home, it sounded good. Liriel was confident that they would make it there alive and well. But not all things are set in stone.
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 27-Apr-2004, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

female

walking in to the camp site Highlander and Rider see that every thing is packed and ready. noticing my pack sitting against a tree. I smile and thank who ever it was that magicked my bag together for me. waving my hand my pack lifts and is brought to me, settling it on my back I turn and see that every one is gathered and headed up the path. Stepping in behind them we make the journey to the mouth of the cave. Standing just outside the cave are Labban and Aaediwen.
Mac and I join Labban at the mouth of the cave.
oldraven 
Posted: 27-Apr-2004, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

((Labban))

-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-*pop*

Labban straightens himself after a very long nap when the rest of the company arive at the cave. So, are we ready to do this? Or should we set up camp first? wink.gif

At that Aaediwen elbowed him in the arm, mumbling something about a smart arse. The charliehorse came quickly.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]