Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Educating Non Celts About The Great Contirbutions, Celtic History, Heritage and Music
annieo 
  Posted: 27-Aug-2004, 10:32 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

female

Annie O here, as founder of Celebration of Celts, www.celebrationofcelts.com I have devoted to educating those who do not understand the very great contributions that the Celtic people have made to the world and to Ameica specifically. We would have no phone...not a bad idea, no radio, that would be tragic, no Macpherson struts...had to get the family name in there, no pennicillian, and no Declaration of Independece and we'd be missing quite a few presidents too, although, I don't think we miss the curret one too much....About me, I am a Scot, Munro was my maiden name, married to a Scot, Macpherson who is vice chairman of Clan Macpherson USA...If there are any Macpherson's out there who would like to join the clan just email me at storm @mhcable.com or go to the Macpherson web site. Next August my husband John will become a Knight Templar and I will become a Dame, there is nothing like a Damn...I am a redhead full of engery and work very hard to help support many Celtic actvities. In fact Celebration of Celts, one of only a handful of Pan-Celtic events on the east coast was born out of the death of my last husband from a brain tumor. Our first Celebration of Celts raised 10,000 for the Brain Tumor Association . I have a wicked sense of fun. Live in a beautiful log house on a creek in upstate NY...Spend as much time as possible in Scotland, in fact I just came down from the Land of Skye, let the wind blow low, let the wind blow high , its off to an Enter the Haggis Concert I go......If any of you have any idea for our celebration of celts for next year, May 7th, Chatham New York,...please share them with me....in the meantime, I love this site, great welcomes from many people and all seem to be very savvy...Best, Annie O

--------------------
[I][FONT=Impact] [/QUOTE] Scotland the Brave[CODE][CENTER][LIST]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Optima][I] Annie O
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]