Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

male

Hi Everybody!

Rathkeltair has a shot at getting to play at Bonnaroo, one
of the biggest festivals on the planet.

If we got in, it would be HUGE smile.gif

You can help us get there - just click on the link, download the free track!

HERE'S OUR LINK:
http://bonnaroo.sonicbids.com/BandDetails....&bn=Rathkeltair

Pass this on- every bit helps! Thanks so much!

Peace

Rathkeltair
PMEmail Poster               
Posted: 18-Apr-2011, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Group:
ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Aaediwen @ 21-Mar-2005, 07:46 PM)
Maybe I should start a thread for all those people who are turning 40 shades of green about me taking this trip.  Over the last couple of years, I have developed a line of thought about doing things like this.  Might help others.

I actually haven't tuned in to Highlander today.  Got the following playlist going:

Jennifer Rose - Something Olde Something New - 01 -- Star of the County Down
Jennifer Rose - Something Olde Something New - 02 -- I Will Give My Love an Apple
Jennifer Rose - Something Olde Something New - 06 -- Greensleeves
Jennifer Rose - Something Olde Something New - 17 -- Bluebird Song
Jennifer Rose - Something Olde Something New - 20 -- Molly Molone
Lydia McCauley - Foreignlander - 05 -- Barbara Allan
Lydia McCauley - Foreignlander - 08 -- I Will Give My Love An Apple
Lydia McCauley - Foreignlander - 11 -- Soldier Boy
None But One & High Hills and Mountains - Jean Ritchie - 01 -- Fair Nottamun Town

Great list...I'm just a couple of steps behind.

Cruises Perth
PMEmail Poster               
jmparrish 
Posted: 13-Feb-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello, all! I hope your days are starting well, or that they pick up as the progress.

I've had an odd start to my day. It was a long and confusing weekend that drained a lot of energy and time, and now I'm preparing for exams. I am also deciding if I should alter my path slightly, as I haev the possibility of graduating next year (when I was in high school, I thought for sure I would be in university for at least 5 years). I'm helping with a retreat this weekend, it is my beacon to swim towards through this week. It's Monday already, only a few more days! In the meantime, I'm praying that I can be thankful for everything that happens in my life, even the things that seems to be a real pain.

Again, I wish you all happy weeks! Take care!
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 15-May-2012, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

It has been absolutely ages since I have posted on this site. To be totally honest, I chose to stop frequenting CR.net some time ago, but have to admit I poke my head in occassionally to see what is going on.
In short, I am still alive & still love celtic music.

cheers
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 15-May-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

QUOTE (j Padraig moore @ 15-May-2012, 10:02 AM)
It has been absolutely ages since I have posted on this site. To be totally honest, I chose to stop frequenting CR.net some time ago, but have to admit I poke my head in occassionally to see what is going on.
In short, I am still alive & still love celtic music.

cheers

Hey JP! Long time, no see. Got to admit that until that past couple of months, I had not been around as much. Good to be back, though. And especially good to see you! Trust all is well with you and yours. I'm still into Jim Malcolm and the Old Blind Dogs. Some things never change! tongue.gif

Drop me a line sometime. Hope to see you around again soon.

Lord bless and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 22-May-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Still around and although I don't log in everyday I always check for interesting stuff. Just had a great weekend at the Minnesota Scottish Games. It was the first time that I have gone to one and I loved it. Plan to be going to some more in the future and maybe even try my hand at a couple events.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
gwenlee 
Posted: 30-Jul-2013, 05:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

Hi everyone
It has been forever since I have been here. A lot has been going on. I moved to the backwoods of Georgia. I live in a place where I have bear, wild turkey, lynx, deer, boar and what ever other wild critter comes around. I'm taking care of my mom and I a grandmother to 2 beautiful little girls. My baby is off to college and my son joined the United States Coast Guard. Right now he is on an ice cutter not far from Dutch Harbor, Alaska.

I hope everyone is doing well. And I will make an effort to be on more.

Take care
Gwenlee
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 02-Aug-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Sounds like a real zoo at your place!
PMEmail Poster               
marti1031 
Posted: 10-Oct-2014, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacReed

female

It seems like there are still a few of my "OLD FRIENDS" lurking in the shadows....I did not have a computer that made sounds for the longest time....yeah, I deleted the sound card somehow.......
I am now living in Worcester MA and working at UMASS Memorial Hospital as a Caterer(serve meals on the Maternity Floor and do dishes..)
It has been forever that I have posted in this or any forum....
I still LOVE Irish and Scottish Music...there is a local station here in Worcester that plays 2 shows on the weekends that play the traditional and not so traditional tunes...
WCUW>ORG if anyone is interested......
Marti
cool.gif bye1.gif cheers.gif clap.gif heart.gif
PMEmail Poster               
dalern63 
Posted: 30-Apr-2015, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacWillow

male

I like it !!!!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 30-Apr-2015, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,258 Gold!

QUOTE (marti1031 @ 10-Oct-2014, 08:08 PM)
It seems like there are still a few of my "OLD FRIENDS" lurking in the shadows....I did not have a computer that made sounds for the longest time....yeah, I deleted the sound card somehow.......
I am now living in Worcester MA and working at UMASS Memorial Hospital as a Caterer(serve meals on the Maternity Floor and do dishes..)
It has been forever that I have posted in this or any forum....
I still LOVE Irish and Scottish Music...there is a local station here in Worcester that plays 2 shows on the weekends that play the traditional and not so traditional tunes...
WCUW>ORG if anyone is interested......
Marti
cool.gif bye1.gif cheers.gif clap.gif heart.gif

Hi Marti,

So glad to see you stopped by. Yes, there are still old friends that come by once in a while. It's nice to hear from them. Not like the hey days before facebook when we literally had hundreds of messages a day, but this place is still around for those that like to stop by and say hello!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 30-Apr-2015, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

I much prefer this format to Facebook.

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
kstot26 
Posted: 08-May-2015, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

female

Happy Friday to all! I have a three day weekend and a road trip with my girls. Can't think of a better way to spend the weekend! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 16-May-2015, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I took a quick trip to the twin cities last weekend and stopped in at the Celtic Crofts new store. Very nice place and as I managed to finally save up for my 18" tall leather boots which are now bought and paid for. It's so much nicer being able to physically buy from somewere rather that guess sizes online. Next up is a Argyle jacket so I have some semi formal wear. Great service and the boots are going to be great for ren faires. Did I mention that they are now the supplier for all the Outlander tartan goodies? Better check em out ewhile you can.
PMEmail Poster               
Perkeo 
Posted: 17-May-2015, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Lord of the Drink
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #1
4,373,257 Gold!

King of CelticRadio!

Clan: AWARE

Congrats and thanks for the tip, Robert. I haven't checked their website out in awhile.

I had a little bit of a crazy but fun weekend. Friday night my friends decided to go out and drag me with them and so we ended up visiting 5 different dive bars and then Saturday my brother wanted me to help him show his friends some of the local breweries in town. We hit up 6 of them before ending at my favorite Irish pub, The Golden Ace.

We have so many new breweries here in Indianapolis it's almost hard to keep track of them all.

In all I think it was a pretty good weekend but I'm ready to go back to work so I can get some rest. LOL

Have a great week every one!

--------------------
Member since 2004
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]