Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> St. Patrick's / Irish Designs, New designs at Celtic Radio Gifts!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 28-Feb-2006, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
242,514 Gold!

Our newly renovated estore is now open and and fully functional!

There are many designs available; everything from Coat of Arms to Irish Designs. We have taken great care and thought to provide a better streamlined store. Now there is a new menu and we have all of our products sorted by design, so it is easier to get what you want quickly!

A new feature for all Coat of Arms and Clan Badges is the ability to preview a small thumb nail picture of the design!

Any orders placed from now until St. Patrick's Day will receive a free CelticRadio.net bumper sticker. Be sure to check out our Irish designs if you are interested in a clothing item for St. Patrick's Day. Orders should be placed by March 8th, 2006 if you would like delivery by St. Patrick's Day.

We have also upgraded our graphic software in our studio, so that going forward our designs will be looking better than ever!

Look for Scottish Designs for St. Andrew's Day!

Click on the 'Store' menu item from the top of the page to access our redesigned store.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Mar-2006, 07:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
242,514 Gold!

Just a note that any items ordered today will be processed and shipped by tommorow. The cut-off for this would be about 7:00 PM EST time.

We work on a weekly cycle with our clothing items and will be making a run to the warehouse tommorow to fill any orders.

Any back-orders will also be filled tommrow.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]