Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Highland Radio website, Nothing but praise!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 13-Oct-2001, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,071 Gold!

Thank you Skiannach!

Here are Highlander Radio our #1 goal is to provide a great listening experience to our users! We have worked very hard at ranking and listening to all of the songs on our broadcast. We also believe in giving our listeners what they want - MUSIC! We are not going to bore our listenings with talk radio type shows or with broadcast type discussion (as some other broadcasts do). Afterall, the reason you tuned to us is to hear the music play!

Our goal is to bring together a community of listeners that have a desire to hear music that is just not found on the AM/FM dial. Any advertisements you hear on our broadcast are from listeners, just like you, that want to promote their website or product. All advertising on Highlander Radio is Free!

We also provide 1 minute news and information clips to our listeners through through our partner, the World Wide Radio Network. They also have special news features, on weekends, about mp3, offbeat and technology news.

We will continue to expand our musical broadcast and this website and we thank you for your continued support of Highlander Radio!

:)

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
  Posted: 17-Nov-2001, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

It's bad all over. Can't get it here either unless I get it here.

Also if you haven't have a listen to both Runrig and The Proclaimers both are great groups in my honest opinion.  :)
PMEmail Poster               
kylassie 
Posted: 19-Nov-2001, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Kentucky

I like the toe-tapping music and I keep my PC on while I do my housework so that I can listen in. This is a great website - I am so tired of the rap-rock radio stations and pop-country music stations that we have here. I also like the fact that the lyrics are not anything to be ashamed of. Such delightful lyrics! Thanks for this site!!! :D

--------------------
Slainte,

Janet

aka Kentucky Lassie

aka Janet, Queen of Scots :p
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 20-Nov-2001, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,071 Gold!

Hey Kylassie!

Glad we can provide you with the best music in the world! :)

I have to admit that I have on a number of occasions taking to the wood floor and danced around with my kids to this delightful music. I agree with you totally!

Our new website will be released in a few days and we think you will be surprised with our new format! Keep checking back. We will send out a general email once it is released.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Skiannach 
  Posted: 10-Oct-2001, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: The Isle of Skye, Scotland

First time I've been able to visit Highland Radio and spend some time here. Excellent site, great music and the bulletin board has the potential to be a great source of information.

Good luck and I'll be back soon!

--------------------
skiannach
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 17-Nov-2001, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy Highlander Radio and the message board.  I have the radio on everytime I'm on line.  Being here at the the top of the world in Alaska, I'm unable to find realy good celtic music in our few stores.  Highlander Radio gives me a chance to here what's out there and to hear what I can't get here.  Many, many thanks!!!!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Nov-2001, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,071 Gold!

Aklassie,

Glad that we can provide you with your Celtic fix! Even all the way up in Alaska!

One of the reasons we created this on-line station was due to a missing Celtic presence on our own local AM/FM dial. Even some of the record stores around here carry a very limited celtic music selection!

We appreciate your support of Highlander Radio and your kind words!

BTW - like your nick name :)
scottish2 
  Posted: 19-Nov-2001, 11:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I can hardly wait until next week. Going to get myself a new highspeed fast system with a great sound set up surround sound and all so with that plus my current speaker set up should make for some great sound with the station.  :D
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]