Posted: 11-Nov-2004, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

It was very comforting for me. I am glad you like it. My aunt only has a few days now, and I hope they will go easily. I think they will, because God has answered every other prayer. So, I guess the prayers now are for my uncle and cousin. My uncle is holding up well, but I don't know about my cousin. He is only 11, so I am sure this is all so very hard on him.

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 11-Nov-2004, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

female

It brought tears to my eyes, to say the truth.
You will all be in my prayers, especially your uncle and your cousin. It is so hard to let a beloved one go ...but it is so much harder to loose a Mum in young years.

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 11-Nov-2004, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello Celtic from Cali! Welcome to CR and to the forum here! Thank you for your kind words. I try to pray for the folks here, that is the least I can do being so far away from you all and what I think this thread is all about is not only share, but pray for each other.

Susie! What a blessing from God to ease your aunt's pain. In His mercy he will take her home in peace for sure now. I am glad to hear that you and your family are at peace right now. Such a sad time for all of you, but a preparation time to let go. God has had mercy on you all. Keep us posted!
susieq76 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

Hey guys,

My aunt died last night at 11:05. I want to thank you all for your prayers. You are proof that God answers them! It was peaceful - she slipped into a coma and never woke up. We are so grateful to have had her here and to have been able to love her. What an honor for us. And though I will miss her terribly, I am so glad her suffering is over. She won - she beat cancer and diabetes. She beat death, and is with Jesus today, and my son, and all the others who have gone before us.

Thanks again for your prayers. They have meant so much to me!

Susanna
PMMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Susanna,

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. She is now free of her pain. I will pray for you and your family. A death in the family is so hard to deal with. I am sorry to learn about your Son also. I lost my Mother 15 years ago to lung cancer.
Bless you at this time.

Mary
PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
43,425 Gold!

Death is not a sorrow for those believers who experience it. For them it is truly joyous. It is only a sorrow for those of us who are left behind. Although we know that our loved ones have been "born into God's eternal grace", we find it difficult to cope with being left alone. All I can say is that you are not alone. Your friends have gathered round, whether physically or in spirit. Our love for you is a present reality. The miracle of God's Love is that it bridges the chasm between this world and the next. Our love for you is merely a reflection of His perfect Love. With His Love, none of us are ever alone or "left behind". We can all bask in the radiance of His Love and share it with one another. And know that this is the same Perfect Love which now envelops your aunt.

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Rindy, I truly did pray for you and your family last night, not knowing what had happened. I am sorry for your loss as I know you and your family will deeply miss your aunt. But it is good to know she is free of pain and suffering now and with our Lord. I will continue to pray for your family during your time of mourning. Let us know how you and your family are coping. Much hugs!
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

TheCarolinaScotsman,

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. It helps me to understand death a little better. I hope you don't mind but I put it on my fridge. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Nov-2004, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Rose,

Thank you for your prayers. You are such a good person. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Elly 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 02:59 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacReed

female

QUOTE (TheCarolinaScotsman @ 13-Nov-2004, 07:40 AM)
Death is not a sorrow for those believers who experience it. For them it is truly joyous. It is only a sorrow for those of us who are left behind. Although we know that our loved ones have been "born into God's eternal grace", we find it difficult to cope with being left alone. All I can say is that you are not alone. Your friends have gathered round, whether physically or in spirit. Our love for you is a present reality. The miracle of God's Love is that it bridges the chasm between this world and the next. Our love for you is merely a reflection of His perfect Love. With His Love, none of us are ever alone or "left behind". We can all bask in the radiance of His Love and share it with one another. And know that this is the same Perfect Love which now envelops your aunt.

What a wonderful perspective you have! CS, it is very comforting, wish you had been around when my mammy passed away. What a comforting post that was! kiss1.gif What a lovely thread too, it`s a terrible terrible thing when you lose sopmeone you love but to have such support is really beautiful. biggrin.gif

when you hear of folk losing mothers and brothers so close and don`t seem to care, this thread has really touched me and I`m sure plenty of others. smile.gif

you are a comfort all of you! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maryellen 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

Please pray that I find a permanent full-time job in the St. Louis/St. Charles area. In something I like to do, or fulfills God's plan for me, or both :-)

--------------------
Seize the time,. . .live now, make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again- Star Trek TNG

"The report of my death was an exaggeration."
-Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897

If you ever have a world, plan ahead, don't eat it! - Star Trek TNG
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Will do, Mary Ellen.........you keep us posted too!
Rindy 
Posted: 13-Nov-2004, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

I will also pray for you Mary Ellen. Let us know when you find a job. Good Luck thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 21-Nov-2004, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hello all.
The praying must of worked. My Father who is 83 who feel broke his back and 2 ribs is back home. We found a wonderful young woman who was willing to move in and work with him. She has a good background knew my brother for three years. Anyhow even if he dies at home would be bettter than the hospital. I just want to thank you all for being such heart warming caring people.

Mary
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 21-Nov-2004, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

How wonderful to hear, Rindy! I have continued to pray for your dad so it is good to get a wonderful update. continue to keep us posted! smile.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]