Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Work Continues..., We are automating........
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Aug-2010, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,601 Gold!

Just a note for those that continue to support this station, the musicians and the music........

We try to keep our members informed of were our resources and energy are being spent in terms of site design and enhancements. Sometimes it is not apparent that we are busy working on a project; other times it is very apparent! biggrin.gif

At this time we are making excellent progress with a really exciting project for the back-end administration of our site. We are putting into place automation scripts which will completely automate all of our paid accounts; both member, advertisers and our estore.

It's alot of work and alot of learning, but we are confident that once this is completed we will free up alot of time to work on more visable items - like bringing back our monthly newsletter, providing more music reviews and of course finishing our Medieval Kingdom game!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 08-Aug-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,601 Gold!

Our new automated subscription system for Celtic Radio Founders is now in place.

The good news is that people that upgrade their membership going forward will automatically have their accounts upgraded within minutes of payment. No more waiting for days while we manually upgrade your account.

In addition, whenever we receive your renewal payment for yearly or monthly subscriptions, you will receive a custom email from us with a reminder of the services we are providing.

One change we have made is in regards to cancelation of subscriptions. Once a subscription has been canceled, the account will revert to standard membership within 3 months of cancelation (for yearly plans). This is on piece of the process which is out of our control and is dedicate by the type of plan choosen. For monthly plans this should not be a problem.

Next on the list is automating our advertising section.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]