> What Are You Doing Right Now?
Camac
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 24-Jun-2008, 12:54 PM)
Just taking a break from working outside with hubby building a pergola on the backyard balcony. Not an easy job trying to built something on a concrete balcony.

But I'm confidant that when finish we'll look at it and laugh because right now there's a LOT of swearing.... taz.gif

Good thing today is nice for it is the National Holiday here in Quebec which is called " La Fête de la Saint-Jean Baptiste" kind of a patriotic holiday where Quebecers celebrate their culture.

LOA

LOA;

BON FETE L'NATIONALE.

Camac

iolanda 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

bored.gif I'm just going to sleep sleep1.gif yawn.gif
I'm really tired tonight and destroyed for the extreme hot weather of these last days!! Today it was 40 C and more , sure enogh, has been declared the social allarm for the excessive hot temperature in my town and others 10,in all Italy!! ohmy.gif
Good night, I go to bed sleepy.gif
bye1.gif Slainte
note.gif iolanda

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Camac @ 24-Jun-2008, 04:55 PM)
LOA;

BON FETE L'NATIONALE.

Camac

Thanks Camac, cheers.gif

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
Camac
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 24-Jun-2008, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (Camac @ 24-Jun-2008, 04:55 PM)
LOA;

BON FETE L'NATIONALE.

Camac

Thanks Camac, cheers.gif

LOA

LOA;

You are most welcome My Lady. You might also be pleased to know that I am almost back to my old miserable self. 99% pain free.

Camac

LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

I'm glad your on the road to recovery,like I said tooth extractions is no fun and can be quite painful especially when there is more then one to be extracted.

And what I'm doing right now is reading some posts here and there and answering some of them. And tonight will be an early bed for I'm beat.
sleepy.gif
LOA
PM My Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (iolanda @ 24-Jun-2008, 06:05 PM)
bored.gif I'm just going to sleep sleep1.gif  yawn.gif
I'm really tired tonight and destroyed for the extreme hot weather of these last days!! Today it was 40 C and more , sure enogh, has been declared the social allarm for the excessive hot temperature in my town and others 10,in all Italy!! ohmy.gif
Good night, I go to bed sleepy.gif
                                                    bye1.gif Slainte
                                                              note.gif iolanda

Take it slow -- it takes a while to adjust to the hot weather. It makes it nice to get up very early, with the first light if possible, while it's still fresh and there may still be a bit of breeze. smile.gif And if there are herbs, some basil or oregano in the garden or in the pot on the windowsill, they smell heavenly with dew on them.

I just discovered something, and you will think I am pretty silly, probably. I had just made me a few peanut butter crackers, and I was rolling the open jar of Skippy peanut butter between my hands while I was thinking of something. And you know how it's so shiny on top when you open a brand new jar, and then it's kind of dull after you dig into it? I always noticed that when I was a kid. Well, if you roll that jar between your hands, a plastic jar ( I guess it's no more glass any more), the surface comes up all shiny again!! Woot!

I guess I have to get out more, huh? sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
iolanda 
Posted: 25-Jun-2008, 01:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

female

note.gif laugh.gif Good morning to everybody,
Thank you Stormeil for your nice words! I' m just going to run for errands dry.gif .
See you later!!
bye1.gif Slainte
note.gif Iolanda
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ctbard 
Posted: 25-Jun-2008, 08:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

Got into work late today as when I left my house and went to start my car, alas, no keys. they were locked in the house, and, alas again, my cell phone had died, so, I had to walk to work, thank God it hadnt gotten hot yet, it took 45 minutes to get in, and you would have thought that my husband would have noticed me not being there since we work together, but drive seperate, he left before me, but noooo, didnt seem to notice one bit, so I have gotten my excersise for the day, and am a bit irritated with the hubby.

--------------------
The devil whispered behind the leaves, it's pretty but is it art?
Rudyard Kipling
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 25-Jun-2008, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (ctbard @ 25-Jun-2008, 03:52 AM)
Got into work late today as when I left my house and went to start my car, alas, no keys. they were locked in the house, and, alas again, my cell phone had died, so, I had to walk to work, thank God it hadnt gotten hot yet, it took 45 minutes to get in, and you would have thought that my husband would have noticed me not being there since we work together, but drive seperate, he left before me, but noooo, didnt seem to notice one bit, so I have gotten my excersise for the day, and am a wee bit irritated with the hubby.

After I had to borrow 5 bucks for 20 min. to buy coat hangers so I could open my car, I have house, car and storage shed keys stashed everywhere!! I have had to use them too!

I am getting ready to get some American gasoline!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 25-Jun-2008, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Just finish supper that hubby prepared again tonight. And sitting here and reading some posts and listening to Celtic Moon.

My family doc called me at work right after lunch today and the persantin could of been considered normal if I did not have these pangs during and all week-end after the test.And today those little pangs were quite frequent and I don't know why.It seems that I am back to square one.

So now I have again another appointment at the hospital with a cardiologist. I was very lucky to have one this coming july so in the mean time I have no choice but to take it one day at a time.

LOA
PM My Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 27-Jun-2008, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I am off to my exercise center. I have to make sure it is covered by insurance. I will have a double hit today as we had 3 inches of rain and near 90 degree temps. I feel I can sit out in the back lawn and listen to the grass grow!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 27-Jun-2008, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

Taking my Coffee Break & having my CR Fix biggrin.gif
PM               
Camac
Posted: 27-Jun-2008, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

Taking a break from painting my apartment.

Camac. pepsi.gif pepsi.gif pepsi.gif

iolanda 
Posted: 27-Jun-2008, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

female

smile.gif Listening Northern Woods radio and write some posts while my daughter is falling asleep in the other room, so she can listen background music and relaxing better herself and she can do some nice dreams...
bye1.gif Slainte
note.gif Iolanda
ctbard 
Posted: 28-Jun-2008, 08:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

Getting ready to go out and get some things done before it gets too hot, it's suppose to be wicked out today.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]