Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 15-Jan-2007, 06:08 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

Do we have the power and strength in all of us to overcome the tannasg. He didn't want to frighten Amy, but even he had his doubts. " Amy, have ye ever used a sword before?" Amy looked at him and shook her head, " No, I haven't, but I will learn." "Good," said Shamus, "let us go outside and see what I can teach ye." He handed Amy a long beautifully carved sword. She grabbed it, thinking it would be extremely heavy, yet it felt like a feather in her hands. They walked outside and Shamus immediatly started instructing her. " Let's see if ye can swing it. Come at me like ye are going to fight with me, and do what ye fill comes naturally." Amy looked at him puzzled as to what she was supposed to do. She picked up the sword and moved forward. She swung towards Shamus. The sword seemed to take to life, she could feel the magic within. Shamus parryed to the left. "Shamus, I can feel its power." Shamus smiled, "That is because...................
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 15-Jan-2007, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

the sword was made for you and you only, Lass. It could be used by others, but in yer wee hands, it is special!" They continued their mock battle a few minutes more. As they continued on, Amy felt her confidence growing. She was reassured by Shamus' constant encouragement and his smile. In his heart, Shamus hoped it would be enough. Soon, it would not be practice. It would be for real.

"Look!" cried Amy excitedly. "Coming from the woods! It's. . .

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Antonio 
Posted: 15-Jan-2007, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

Donal and Jamie!! Donal shouted Amy ye handle that claymore like ye were born with it in yer hands lass!. Ya better na blink Shamus! or the lass my just take ye apart Jamie said, then they all laughed. it felt good to laugh Amy thought to her self. Jamie it worked! Shamus said! Amy is learning to use and control her powers well with the spell you used on her. Shamus I na used the spell yet me friend thats why Donal and I came here! I need something of the little lassies to make it work. Jamie, Donal do ye know what this means! if Jamie has not used a spell to help Amy with her powers that means She is doing it on her own. We will be able to start........

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 15-Jan-2007, 12:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

to use her powers on her own, without our help. " They all were smiling at Amy blushing. "Well, I thank the three of you for your confidence in me. jamie, even if you cast the spell on me, will it make me stronger?" Jamie thought for a minute. " I don't see how it could hurt. Lass, go get something that is precious to ye. I promise ye, I will not destroy it." Amy went into the cottage and grabbed a locket. The locket was the one thing in the world she wouldn't go without. She hadn't had time to put it on yet, but it was filled with precious memories. Her great aunt gave it to her when she was a little girl. It had been passed down for generations. It was old and brittle, but it meant everything to her. She took it outside to where Jamie, Donal and Shamus were standing. "Here is a locket. It is an old family heirloom." Shamus took it from her hands. "This looks just like...............
Antonio 
Posted: 15-Jan-2007, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

The locket Our Mother has been wearing for many years! Donal tis the same is it not. Yes it is the same identical in every way, How could this be. Grandmother might know, lets go inside and talk to her. Granny what do you know of this locket?. Amy this is not the only one, there is an identical locket here! I know Granny it belongs to Shamus and Donals mother. Well dear way back when the blackness fell on this land, there was a good person here with much power. She had a vision and in that vision she saw a terrible battle between good and evil. She said that there would be two people that, would come together and become one and lead a mighty Army into battle with the darkside. The two lockets were made, as identical as possible and with magical powers. Then given to two familys to be passed down from generation to generation until they would reach those two who would lead the battle. if ye look very closely at the pretty scroll work, ye will find two names Amy and Shamus looked over the locket and there it was two names bound together with a Celtic knot Shamus and Amy. They both...........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 16-Jan-2007, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

looked and was left speechless. " Shamus, ye knew lad all along that this was yer destiny. And Amy, since ye have been here ye too knew, don't look so shocked." Amys grandmother, Donal and Jamie started laughing. Amy looked at Shamus and then began laughing as well. " I guess I was just struck by the fact that this was put in motion so long ago, " Amy said looking at her grandmother. "Yes lassy, I knew that it was, as well as Shamus, Jamie and Donal. They all knew." Shamus began to speak, " I knew, i did. I just didn't know about the locket." Smiling, her grandmother looked at Shamus, " Ye do now laddy, ye do now." They all chatted for a few minutes beofer Jamie relized he needed to cast the spell. "Amy, I need the locket. We forgot to cast the spell. Amy handed it to Jamie, as they heard a knock on the cottage door. ..........
Antonio 
Posted: 16-Jan-2007, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Amy opened the door there was a man standing there, with a very cold and angry glare. Amy turned and said Shamus! but before she could say anything more Shamus was in front of her. What is it that ye want here old man ye know yer not welcome here go! go now before I rip ye apart with me bare hands. Suddenly he spoke!! we know who the lass is and ye will fail. Shamus said leave this place now! old man for ye have no power here. Shamus closed the door and turned around, Amy was standing there staring and asked Shamus who was that? and what was that all about?. His name is Liam MacDonald! and he is one of them, and makes no secret of it. We just don't know how he does know, about us! but we do know that his powers are very small and weak. Donal said ach he is just a little.....
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 17-Jan-2007, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

hireling for the evil ones. "Liam is bitter and an angry old coot. He sold his services to the evil ones so's he could be somebody, at least in his mind."

Still, there was an uneasiness that hung over the room. They all wondered if they would have the chance to go to the castle to initiate the battle, or would it be brought upon them? This was a concern, since time was obviously growing short. Shamus spoke. "We better be gettin' on with our battle plan. Donal, are the others ready?" "Yes" he said. "They are waiting for . . .
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 17-Jan-2007, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

your command. " Shamus shook his head, "Good, " Turning to Amy he said, " You will have to gather up everything you have here. I can't risk you being here alone. You will come stay with Donal and I." Amy was shaking, "What about my grandmother Shamus, I can't leave her here by herself." "Aye we can lass, remember, this house is blessed and they will not harm her, it is ye they will be after and they will know where ye will be....with me." Amy blushed and smiled at Shamus. "Give me a few minutes to gather my things and say goodbye to my grandmother. " Shamus turned to Donal and Jamie when Amy walked out of the room. "Ye know, this isn't good. I am aftaid that we aren't as ready as we should be." Donal and Jamie nodded. They stood in silence for a few minutes contemplating what would happen in the next few days. "Donal, make sure the guest room is prepared for Amy. Also check to see that...................
Antonio 
Posted: 17-Jan-2007, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

no one has been lurking about, and get a few of the lads to help watch the cottage. Patrick may try something! thinking if he strikes first he will catch us unprepared, and be all over for us. Jamie I need ye to bring in the leaders for a meeting, it is important that all are here! we must decide now to strike or hold. It is a decision all have to make! how long will it take ye to get word to them. Jamie said at least till midnight tonight, maybe a little longer. Ok then tell them we will meet at the Kirk in the village, tomorrow late afternoon. Tell each of them to be careful, because they may try to capture one of us. And use a spell on him to get into the meeting and........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 18-Jan-2007, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

destroy us all." At that minute, Amy came out of her room carrying her belonging. "where is donal," Amy asked. "He went ahead of us to readying a place for you. Jamie, I will see ye tomorrow." They all started walking towards the door when Amy's grandmother stopped them. " Lad, keep her safe." She gave each of them a hug and they were on their way. Turning to Amy, Shamus pulled her suitcase out of her hand and grabbed the big bag she carried. " We have a long way to go, it might be easier if I carryed them instead." "Thank you, but you didn't have to take them, I could manage." Shamus looked at her and smiled, "Yes lassy, but ye need yer strength." They walked silently for awhile, taking in the view. Amy was amazed at really how beautiful this place was. Suddenly, there was a strong breeze and leaves started tumbling on the ground. The clouds grew dark and ..................
Antonio 
Posted: 18-Jan-2007, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Shamus said this is ney a good sign Amy we must hurry. Suddenly they're path was blocked! by a man in a long black cloak!. Shamus said be off with yerself! ye have ney a thing for us. Ye have been warned! now ye will see, a hand stretched out towards Amy and Shamus, and without thinking Amy raised her hand and pointed a finger at him and said you have no power over me. And a wave of energy left Amy's finger tips and hit the cloaked being and he expoled in a briliant flash of light. Shamus just stood there Amy! darlin ye have much power and ye na even have to think what to do. Amy said I don't know how I did that! Amy it......
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 19-Jan-2007, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

bodes well for us" said Shamus. "If ye can do all that now, there's no tellin' how much moire ye can do when ye understand all the powers ye have!" They stood in silence for a moment or two as all this began to sink in. "Let's be goin', Lass."

About forty minutes later, they arrived at the cottage. Donal was there to greet them. Jamie was not. When Amy asked where he was, Donal reminded her that Jamie had gone to set up a meeting with all the other leaders. They told him of there incident with the man in the long dark cloak. "Well, you can be sure that the evil ones will hear of this. They don't care about losing some of their lesser henchmen. He was probably sent to test you to see what they are up against. I tell ya this, Amy, I'm glad you're on our side," Donal declared. Amy smiled nervously, still stunned by what had happened.

They all sat down to. . .
Antonio 
Posted: 20-Jan-2007, 12:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

a stew Donal had made, I thought ye may be hungry after that long walk here. Donal you can cook? you'll make some lucky lass a fine husband! do you do laundry also. Ney lassie! I'll na be no husband with a ring in me nose, I'll do the comin and goin as I please. And I'll answer to no one but meself! Donal looked at Shamus what is it that yer grinnin at. Donal That little Lass Katie has ye all but tied up now!. Amy laughed oh you'll be the boss Donal, thats not what it sounds like to me. Ach Shamus thinks he's knowin something, but I think he's teched in the head. Amy asked Shamus where is your Mother? does she live here in the village?. Shamus looked at Donal then at Amy and said our Mother is in the castle the evil ones took her! about three months ago! she was walking here from the Kirk, we told her to stay until one of us got there but She. Ach Shamus just say it lad she's a stubburn woman! who thinks she can take care of herself..............
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 20-Jan-2007, 07:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

without help from anyone." Amy looked on with concern. "And what of her fate?" Shamus smiled and said, "I think the evil ones may have gotten more than they bargained for when they took Mum." At that, both he and Donal let out a hearty laugh. Still, it was obvious they were concerned. "I'm thinkin' they could try to use her against us, but I do no' think they will harm her. They would think her more valuable alive than not."

At that moment, there was a knock at the door. Donal warily opened the door, but then sighed in relief. It was Jamie. "All is ready," he said. " Everyone will meet at the Kirk at noon tomorrow." "Will they all come," asked Amy, unsure as to even why she felt the need to ask. "They'll be there for sure! This is a day. . .
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]