Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
   Mobile App

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Custom Made Celtic-design Stained Glass, Custom made Celtic-design Stained Glass
Bookmark and Share
sindawg 
Posted: 19-Feb-2008, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

male

A friend of mine just moved from San Antonio, TX up here to Seattle, WA. He is an incredible stained glass artist and now that he is getting settled in, I am assisting him in getting his name out there.

Seattle-based stained glass artist specializing in Celtic designs.

Are you looking for a piece of art that no one else will have and that YOU will have a hand in building?

Are you looking for a stained glass window to diffuse the light coming into your home and create a beautiful atmosphere?

Are you looking for an original, beautiful, custom sun catcher to give that window some flare?

I create custom Celtic-design stained glass. On my site, you will find custom made pieces of stained glass art that have been made for clients. Each piece is unique and not made from commercially sold templates.

Do you have a specific area in your house, office or business in mind? Do you have certain colors that you want to include into the piece? Are there any specific influences you wish to incorporate into the piece?

Even if you don't know what you are looking for yet or are just curious on what a project may cost, e-mail me and let's discuss it. Finished products can be shipped to where ever you live.http://suibhne.com/

PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 20-Feb-2008, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME SINGAWG!!!! cheers.gif
It is a pleasure to meet you.

Thank-you for posting the pictures of your friends stained glass. They are beautiful. I will be sure to check out his website. I would love to have stained glass to hang in my windows of my newly remodeled bedroom.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt