> Scottish thisle forum
scottish2 
Posted: 06-May-2002, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Hi Gang

As some of you are aware of back when Paul's forum had some trouble oh about a month ago my forum also got hit but in the process it got nailed quite heavily. Had lots of errors popping up. Well over the last 2 days I am very happy to say the great folks at Ikon Board support have managerd to weed out the majority of all the bugs and I now have a working forum.  :D

Everything that is open to the public as far as I know is in working order including all the topics and subtopics and PM's. I think the only public item not working is the Birthdate but he or she is checking on this so hopefully this will be working soon as well though this sounds like it could be a general software bug that effects some of the forums in general, but he/she's checking this out to see if there is a fix. Other then that the forums up and running smoothly again. Hope you'll all stop by for a visit soon! ::boldyellow
PMEmail Poster               
kylassie 
Posted: 07-May-2002, 05:56 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Kentucky

Hooray!!  ::beerchug

--------------------
Slainte,

Janet

aka Kentucky Lassie

aka Janet, Queen of Scots :p
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 07-May-2002, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Great news. After I posted the update we still had a few bugs left but we decided since we were finally able to back the forum up we just decided to reinstall the forum. So make sure to update your bookmarks if any by visitin my main page for the new URL's but we got all the bugs nailed. So everything is working fine now even the birthdate feature!

Also will be updating graphics over the next couple days so you may see some changes but should be done either tomorrow or Thursday. ::boldyellow
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]