Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
242,619 Gold!

In preparation for our work on integrating the forums into our new design, we are doing a little house keeping.

First, we have decided to loosen the collar a bit and allow discussions and conversations more suited for adults only. Now I don't want to see pictures of anyone streaking in the woods, but feel free to talk about whatever in The Pub. A new sub-forum has been created under this section for politics. This is a good place to express your opinions, but please remember to enter at your own risk! We have password protected this forum so that only adults can enter. Please contact myself (Macfive) or scottish2 for the password. When you enter the password for the first time it will save it on your computer as a cookie so you don't have to re-enter it again.

Second, we have a new forum called "Special Interests." This will contain forums hosted by our members on a wide range of topics. Our "Horse Talk" forum has been moved to this section. All members are eligible to open their own special interest forum. Please read more under this forum.

And finally, we have decided to remove our genealogy forum. Most of the posts were moved to either the Scottish or Irish forums, so we have not deleted any of our member posts. Hope you like the changes!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Jimmy Carbomb 
Posted: 01-Jun-2003, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Barleyjuice ~ "Pog Mo Tunes"Publishing
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: On The Road

male

Adults only? That pretty well leaves me out!
smile.gif
I think I'll keep my political comments to the Sinn Fein and Northern Ireland Aid boards.
I enjoy the fun and humorous posts far to much, and use this as a refuge after a long day.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
free2Bme 
Posted: 01-Jun-2003, 09:06 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

LOL! Mac I haven't been "carded" for entering a Pub in 20 years! I don't object to the new parameters, I think it is probably a very good idea. And GB I will be very disappointed if you don't continue to post there - I enjoy the fun and humor there too!

laugh.gif unsure.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Jun-2003, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
242,619 Gold!

QUOTE (free2Bme @ Jun 1 2003, 04:06 PM)
LOL! Mac I haven't been "carded" for entering a Pub in 20 years! I don't object to the new parameters, I think it is probably a very good idea. And GB I will be very disappointed if you don't continue to post there - I enjoy the fun and humor there too!

laugh.gif unsure.gif biggrin.gif

Well I am sorry free2bme, but how do I know you are not some 16 year old trying to gain access to our "adult forum"! rolleyes.gif

Ok....let's see some identification!

biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 01-Jun-2003, 11:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Cool let the anarchy begin LOL laugh.gif Just joking tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]