Quote Post

Rocky Mtn Highlander and Renaissance Scot
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Colorado

male

A WHITE Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is WHITE. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is one of two harmonious dragons (the other is Black). On the inside I am the perfect example of balance, patience, power, and reclusive intelligence. Evil-doers beware; my breath weapon is a combination of fire and lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

Sláinte beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Sláinte

Brad

Deus Juvat "God Assists"

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Robert A. Heinlein

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               
ErikDeckers 
Posted: 08-Sep-2004, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacOak

Realm: Orlando, FL

male

A WHITE Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is WHITE. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is one of two harmonious dragons (the other is Black). On the inside I am the perfect example of balance, patience, power, and reclusive intelligence. Evil-doers beware; my breath weapon is a combination of fire and lightning. Even the nicest dragons can do some serious damage. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

Erik Deckers

--------------------
[color=blue][b]Erik Deckers
Visit my weekly humor blog
Laughing Stalk[COLOR=blue]
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.
susieq76 
Posted: 08-Sep-2004, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

A GOLD Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is GOLD. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the most honorable of all. I enjoy shape-shifting, humans, and the occasional crusade to save the world. I'm what you might call a Draconic Knight. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
Crebain 
Posted: 08-Sep-2004, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Crow Lord
Group Icon

Group: Isle of Man
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Sweden

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #71
110,819 Gold!

user posted image

Your Inner Dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Tans have been all but forgotten in popular literature, but that suits them just fine. They're slightly shy and spend most of their time in impassable mountain valleys. When feeling brave or adventurous, Tans use their shape-shifting ability to blend in with society. Given a choice, however, Tans still much prefer to be left to their own devices.

You like to spend time devising new and interesting spells and potions, and counting and hoarding your gigantic treasure. Your favorable attributes are longevity, security, magic, and reverence for life. To top it off, your breath weapon is a curious mix of Fire and Air. Just tell folks to watch out, as a Tan you've got a seriously short temper!
PMEmail Poster               
Rev.DJ Nightwind Dragon 
Posted: 08-Sep-2004, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Edmonton, Alberta

female

A SILVER Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is SILVER. Click here to try the Quiz!

Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

--------------------
Always Dancing to the beat of the Fire
user posted imageuser posted image
Blessings,
Rev.DJ Nightwind Dragon
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 12-Sep-2004, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

QUOTE (maisky @ 04-Sep-2004, 07:36 AM)

A GOLD Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is GOLD. Click here to try the Quiz!

MY Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

My inner dragon is gold too! biggrin.gif

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 12-Sep-2004, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Brandelynn 
Posted: 16-Sep-2004, 12:24 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacVine

female

A COPPER Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is COPPER. Click here to try the Quiz!

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...)

But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

--------------------
Three candles that illuminate every darkness: truth, drunkenness, and love.
PMEmail Poster               
RobertH 
Posted: 02-Oct-2004, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacVine

Realm: Washington

male

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*

Cool - it matches my bottle!

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 05-Oct-2004, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

I suspected that BluegrassLady might be a fellow Gold Dragon! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
Wolf-Eyes 
Posted: 05-Oct-2004, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHawthorn

female

My inner dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. I possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence. I live by my own code of ethics and I stick to it at all times. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

My Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

--------------------
The gaze of the wolf reaches into our soul.

How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 21-Oct-2004, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

A BLACK Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is BLACK. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is one of two harmonious dragons (the other is White). Deep down I'm dark, foreboding, and just a tad wicked. *evil grin* Fun, no? Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

PMEmail Poster               
VetteGal 
Posted: 21-Oct-2004, 10:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Des Plaines, Illinois

female

A GREEN Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is GREEN. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. I'm also the Earth Elemental dragon; the defender of all living things. You've heard of forest spirits? Well, I'm as big and tough as they get. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
Blessed Be.

Merry meet, merry part, merry meet again.

Do as ye will, but harm ye none.

Nikki
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
greenldydragon 
Posted: 23-Oct-2004, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Mistress of Dragons
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacHazel

female

A TAN Dragon Lies Beneath!

My inner dragon color is TAN. Click here to try the Quiz!

My inner dragon is the true draconic magic-user. Deep down I am very wise, somewhat shy, and I have a rather short fuse. But don't worry, tans prefer to spend their time counting their enormous treasure, so pass quietly and you'll stay out of danger. Click the image to try the Inner Dragon Online Quiz for yourself.

--------------------
DRAGON BLESSING

May dragons bring you wealth
and guard your treasures
May they banish darkness and enlighten you
May female dragons grant you inner power
May the Dragon Queen
neutralize your enemies
May Dragon Spirits
give you power over Elementals
May weather dragons
bring rain at your request
May Ti'amat effect the changes you command
May Ishtar grant you Dragon Power
May Ishtar grant you Dragon Power
PMEmail Poster               
Mayte2 
Posted: 23-Oct-2004, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Hemel Hemsptead - originally nr LLantrisant

female

My inner dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. I possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence. I live by my own code of ethics and I stick to it at all times.

Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time

--------------------
If it breaks when it bends, ya better not put it in!!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]