Posted: 16-Nov-2013, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Menlo Park, CA, 94025

male

Good evening Ladies and Gentleman,

I am Anthony William Jordan, 23 of age born 11/18/1989. I play the guitar, skateboard, snowboard, All around Artist. and i enjoy helping others prosper and prevail from suffering and pain. I am known for protecting anyone who needs it, which brings me to my next important fact. I enlisted into the United States Marine Corp, The highest rank i was promoted to was E-4 which is 2 stripes up and cross rifles underneath centered. this rank was the pit bull of the non commissioned officers, also known as Corporal Of Marines. after my deployment. in Afghanistan. the plane we flew in was in repair so i was able to stay in Ireland for 2 days. it was the most beautiful thing i had seen in my life. i cant wait to come back to my homeland where my family came from. I would be interested in getting to know as many people as i can and i also would like to say that. One Love tongue.gif

Check out a couple clothing lines im helping promote and design art for, http://www.shopkrawl.com/ and http://www.ExecutiveLeague.bigcartel.com/

also add me on Facebook [email protected]

"As long as you never stop trying,
you can never fail" -Anthony w. Jordan-

PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View my Google plus Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 16-Nov-2013, 02:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hello to you, Anthony, from the great Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona. We just lost another great Marine here on the Reservation; one of the Navajo Code Talkers. True heroes that we are losing every year.

Great to have you with us! I trust you are enjoying looking around on this wonderful site. Best place on the internet for all things Celtic. And you are right, Ireland is beautiful! Hope to get back there again someday.

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
heartsong 
Posted: 18-Nov-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
51,521 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Welcome to Celtic Radio Anthony!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 13-Jan-2014, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,346 Gold!

Welcome to the site and thank you for sharing your story. All of respect on Celtic Radio for the military and their family. Hope you make it to Ireland someday!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]