Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,833 Gold!

After a brief closure I have decided to reopen the password protected forums because I don't want to punish people that have followed the TOS. My reason for closing these forums were certain posts by members concerning the moderation team and concerning other forums on this board.

These posts, to me, are a direct insult to this website and to myself. I will not stand for people turning this board into a juvenile stomping ground. There are many fine musicians and people interested in culture that visit this site. I am also fed up with the non-sense posts that are made in this forum.

Some members accounts have been disabled and they are not welcomed back. I have worked with them in good faith and had certain requests/agreements with them which were broken.

What I will say is that we are not going to be as nice as we were in the past about warnings and working with members that don't inititally understand our thinking. . Especially after this experience of dealing with someone that is more interested in bending rules than abiding by them.

Well, I hope that we can continue this forum and I am sorry that poeple have to see this message who have nothing to do with this.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]