tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

male

Sorry Sirs

I have reviewed the las upload and I will have to disable it because it doesn't work.

Let me see if I have another copy of it.

Anyway the name of the program is "Words"

Have a nice day

--------------------
Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

Lord Tallerlacuba I love how you say you are all about peace but i remember not long ago when you were in Clan MacInnes, you attacked me without being provoked or asked to do so by your fellow clan members. You may be a "peaceful man" now as you say you are but then you enjoyed the attack. I guess what goes around comes around. I do not need your workers or your gold as you seem to think so from your emails you continue to send me, I'm doing this simply because I can to remind you of what you did before, and after finding out about the two accounts I feel it's only necessary to put them as close together on the ranking ladder as I can.

And Lord Gandolf339 I'm sorry you didn't care much for seeing Clan Bruce sitting atop the leaderboard. I do not recall doing anything to you or your clan or ever saying a harsh word toward you and yours. Hopefully you will see myself and Lord Olorin in a new light if only you knew us better.

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Dear Lord Shenaniganz

You really think you are "The Police" of this game?

You are a good example of revenge and intolerance.

If I'm not bad you also attacked me then, so I left the Clan McIn, for you to leave them alone.

Oh my dear Gulliver...

As some American song says:

"Sometimes you have to fight when you're a man"

The war is for MEN.

But for men who doesn't think.

tallerlacuba
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Thanks Lord Gandalf

You will be the King.

Count with our clan.

And let me say thet I don't think "Americans" are thiefs, I just was calling "Thief" to a person who robes. No matter if he needs it or not.

If that one ore ones result to be "American", that's not my fault.

And America is a Continent, not a Country.

I'm also American and here there are thiefs and narcos, and guerrilla, but the most of us, the same than the most of "Americans" or Japaneses are good people.

This is not a politic game, and if it was understood that way, it was a misunderstood.

I give you this explanation because I feel you mercy it.

Un dia los enanos se rebelaran...
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Thank you Lord Gandolf339 I meant nothing towards you, only thought that your comment meant you were displeased with the clan I belong to. I have nothing against your clan or yourself either and find you in high regards in this game.

Tallerlacuba, since I did retaliate when you were not the "peaceful man" you seem to be now you may do the same as I did to you and that is I fought back, for I am not one to let my country be dwindled to smoke and ruin. If this was to be a "peaceful game" as you are saying it should be then the creators would not have put in the option to send armies or for that matter even build them, that should tell you that the creators had a mind for battle and war if wanted or needed as well.

And I'm still shocked you are sending me personal emails written in spanish thinking i'm actually going to take the time to try and translate them. Although this is your "son's account" as you say, I have seen that excuse used in this game all too much (and many of you know who i'm speaking of).

I could easily make another account and try to sneak into another clan to get what the word is on pending attacks on my clan from another clan, but I feel that is disrespecting the sanctity of the game.

And as Lord Gandolf said earlier in a post, it is nothing personal, and attacks are not made because of your personal real life character, tis but a part of the game. we live and we die in this game but in the end we all go home to our own homes and our beds and live to see another day, the outcome of the game not affecting our real life (or at least shouldnt).

At some point in this game everyone will eventually be attacked bysomeone for some reason, so we can only prepare the best we can, and should be be diminished to nothing as I was earlier in the game we only work to recover.

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Dear Lord Shenaniganz

Accept my excuses if your real character felt ofended.

I think I'm speaking to Lord Shenaniganz and I guess that`s not your real character.

Remember that the creator of the game also placed a way to say the Lords who attack us what we think.

What Lord tallerlacuba thinks, not what I think.

Please, keep in the game.

I attack, You attack, He attacks, etc.

I know that.

But the fact that guns exist doesn't mean I have to use them.

Do you understand what I try to say?

As you could see I didn't spy any other clan with my son's account, he created the clan and I joined it.

It seems to be that you use to judge too soon.

I won't write in spanish for you anymore, what doesn't mean I won't write in spanish anymore.

Why don't you read the Royalty posts.

You don't have many friends I see.

If I wasn't a paceful man before, now I am, some people changes, and the same way I sent my excuses then, I send them now.

Excuse me if my english is not so good, but I don't use translators, that`s why sometimes I prefer to write in spanish.

I'm not insulting anybody, I just needed to post and I liked Alchemy as a good item.

And it resulted to be my own death.

But that`s the ganme.

You better take care of yourself because many people wants your head and King Olorin's one.

When I was a King I never attacked anybody and I didn't feel more than anybody.

You must be very needed of recognition. (Your virtual character I mean)

Finally

I think Lord Shenaniganz is a son of a ...

But for the real character I send a friendly salute.

Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Lord Tallerlacuba please realize I never said my real life character was offended, i keep that character out of this game, i was simply saying people sometimes take this game too seriously and feel as if their real character (real life) is affected as well. in saying if someone is attacked they become angry as if someone tried to attack their real family. this is a game and I see it as such and i love this game.

and actually I do have a lot of friends I just do not seek them out as much in this game, and actually i have more friends on here than you know about wink.gif so I am not in fear of being attacked and should i be attacked I will defend as valiantly as possible and not be upset about it or complain. As you will see before I left Clan Wolf I was attacked close to 20 times in ONE DAY!!!! and yet I didn't complain I simply laughed it off and even posted in the forum about it. Since then I have had no problem with those who actually did the attacks.

And sir I am not asking you to stop typing in spanish here in the forums that is up to you, but I just hope you do not expect me to take the time to go and try to translate what you write to me in the personal emails you send me in the game because of the pending attack. I do not feel the need to go and find a website and translate what you have written in my inbox.

Things change in this game just as the seasons and the days, and I too have changed in the game. Again do not take attacks personal it is all part of the game. And as you said just because you have a gun doesn't mean you use it, which is true, but you have the ability to and choose not to, while others if they have a gun they may choose to. So you see in the game if there is an attack mode some people are going to take advantage of it.

Best of Luck in the Game I will not be responding anymore in this forum, simply through my actions in the game

LORD SHENANIGANZ247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Received
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I send the link to download English - Latin, Latin - English interpreter

Enjoy it
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

tallerlacuba 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

The "Royalty" attacks unarmed people.

That has a word

COVARD.
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

From Medieval times, that were much more than war, and upgraded by alchemists is the art of stained glass windows.
Let's see if nobody feel ofended.
I'll try to write it in english.

So I would like to share with whoever can be interested something about the painting on glass.

tallerlacuba
servant
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Painting with vitrous paints is based in two principles: to arrest the light on the surface of the glass and to create another dimension that did not exist there before. Herein lies the scope and the fascination of painting on glass.
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

But first -what is a vitreous paint-?
Vitreous paint is a mixture of ground glass and pigment oxide, or a mixture of metallic oxides such as iron, cooper, cobalt, manganese and others.
Ground glass contains silica, alumina, borax and lead.
Vitreous paint is sold in powdered form, and before it's application to glass, it must be mixed with water and gum arabic or other mixing agents, such as white vinegar (acetic acid), turpentine, or oils.
For the permanent adhesion to glass, all vitreous paints have to be fired in a kiln.
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

there are two basic categories (1) glass stainers' colors and (2) transparent-glass colors (known as enamels)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]