Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Antonio 
Posted: 05-Jan-2007, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

A portrait of me, I turned back to my Grandmother and said I don't understand. Who painted this portrait it looks just like me, ach now lassie I think you know it was painted by shamus. You came to him in a dream many years ago. And he knew it was you, when he first laid eye's on you. It was meant to be!! he will be back and then you will see.

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 06-Jan-2007, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

I didn't know what to say. There is no way on earth he could have known what I looked like, yet, I was staring at myself in a meadow of sunkissed flowers. Behind me was a dark a gloomy castle that looked as if it came right out of a horror film. I turned around and opened my mouth to speak, but....
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 06-Jan-2007, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

It was Shamus, standing behind me! I just stood there for what seemed an eternity. I couldn't speak I just stood there, staring at him my mouth open and confused about what was happening to me. Then he gently took my hand and said Amy please!! go with me I need to show you something. Still confused and a little frightened I nodded and followed as he led me out the door, I looked back at my Grandmother and saw her smile and give me a little nod. Shamus lead me to a small cottage with a thatch roof, he opened the door and I followed him in. And I could not believe my eyes, the walls were covered with portraits of me. I said please Shamus tell Me whats happening here?. He looked deep into my eyes and said
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 06-Jan-2007, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

I have the sight Amy. I knew ye would come. I have been painting your portrait for years. " He turned his back to her and walked to the far wall staring at the paintings. "Ye see, I knew from a young age I was different. I could see the future, far into the future. I was dreaming of ye and painting ye since I was a mere lad." He turned and stared into her eyes. "Ye are here for a reason Amy, a purpose beyond anything you could imagine." Amy shifted on her feet, looking away from him. "This is absurd Shamus. This can't be real." He gave her a long hard look. "It is real Amy. You were brought here to....
Antonio 
Posted: 06-Jan-2007, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

fulfill our destiny's, you know what I say is true you! were brought here by a force that you can't explain. You have felt this all your life and you can not denie it. Amy turned back to Shamus but how, I'm scared what is happening she asked. Now She looked deep into His eye's and said I have dreamed of you all my life it's true but it was just a dream it can't be real. It was just a dream can't you see that Shamus, a dream and
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 07-Jan-2007, 08:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

it is too uncanny to think that I was brought here for a reason." She held his gaze and thought about everything she had learned since stepping foot on this land. Shamus took a few strides toward her reaching for her hand. "Amy, it is your destiny." Amy took a step back. "But what is my destiny, what must I do?" Shamus lowered his eyes. He thought long and hard about how to tell her what she was here to do. He turned again and stepped towards the wall. looking over the paintings, he said " Do you see all these castles that loom in the distance of these paintings? Ye must go there Amy. You must unlock your powers held deep inside you and conquer a challenge that none of us gifted ones can overcome. Ye must fight the tannasg, the ghost , the evil one." He looked at her to catch her reaction, but...
Antonio 
Posted: 07-Jan-2007, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Amy just stood there with no reaction! to what Shamus had just said to her. But whats more no shock or surprise, to what Shamus had just told her. Because she knew it was true!! the castles, the ghost's, the evil, and Shamus for she had the power in her. From a very early age she knew she was different, at first it scared her. But as she grew older it became just another part of who she was, she learned to hide the power even from herself. But she could not hide from Shamus he was with her always. Shamus she said where do we start, I know that this is something we must do together!! or we will fail and the evil will grow to a power that nothing can stop. Where must we go from here to fight the Tannasg the....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 08-Jan-2007, 07:33 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Ghost?" Shamus walked toward her, taking her hand. " There is na we can do but prepare. " Amy looked into his eyes, searching for some hint of humor, but there was none. This is really happening she thought to herself. "All this time I tried to suppress the thought of me being different, to hold it back and not let it ruin my life, " pausing she took a deep breath, " I shall help in any way I can." Shamus gave her a big smile and pulled her into his arms, embracing her in a fierce hug. "Ye shan't be sorry, we will overcome this together." Shamus let go of her and turned to stride towards a trunk that sat in the corner of the cottage. Opening it, she could see it was filled with....
Antonio 
Posted: 08-Jan-2007, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Medieval weapons and bottles of potions, and small leather bags and he took out a small wooden box. When Shamus opened the box, an orb shined from within with the most beautiful light that one could imagine. Shamus said these things we will need, as he looked to Amy. But ye must go get some rest now for what we have ahead of us, will be a long and hard battle with things ye have not yet seen. Shamus took Amy back to her Grandmothers, and he turned to leave then turned to her looked ever so deep into her eyes then took her in his arm and
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 08-Jan-2007, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

kissed her with a fierce passion that Amy has never felt before. It ended as quickly as it began. He released her and Amy stepped back clumsily. She was in a state of shock. "Till tomorrow my wee lassy". Then he smiled, gave her a wink and walked out the door. Amy still didn't know what to say. She brought her fingers to her swollen lips and looked at her grandmother. Her face bore a grin and she couldn't suppress laughing any longer. "Why Amy, you look as if you were just kissed by the devil himself, " she said as she watched Amy blush. "Maybe I have dear grandmother......maybe I have." As Amy walked to the table to sit once again with her grandmother, she.............
Antonio 
Posted: 08-Jan-2007, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

thought to her self, I have been kissed before! at least I thought I had been kissed before. Amy sat down with her Grandmother! she sat there just looking at her dear old Granny. Thinking how much does she know, of this thing I must do and has she the gift of seeing things to come does she have the power?. Amy have a little whisky to settle you and we will go home. Amy looked at the elderly woman, sitting across from her. And said how much of this do you know? do you have the power. Her Grandmother looked at her and said! Amy I have known since before you were born that this time would come and that.....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 08-Jan-2007, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

evil must be fought. We have all awaited this day. Yer mother, father and everyone else knew ye were the one as soon as ye were born." Amy sat there amazed. Not once had a single sole spoke of thie "gift". They had known all along and she had felt all alone, thinking she was different and not in a good way. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" Amy looked at her grandmother waiting impatiently for an answer. " Oh Amy, it isn't that we didn't want ye to know, it is b'cause ye have to develop it and control it on yer own. Now come along dear, ye have a big day tomorrow and I want ye to get all the rest ye can." As Amny followed her grandmother out of the pub, all she could think of was ....................
Antonio 
Posted: 09-Jan-2007, 12:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Shamus and his strong arms around her, and that burning kiss. No she had never been kissed like that before not ever. Amy and her Grandmother, walked slowly down the lane not speaking just an occasional glance and a smile. They crossed the little bridge, over the stream in front of Grandmothers cottage. Amy stopped she looked at her Grandmother and said if you don't mind I think I'll stay out here for a bit. Ye have so many things going on in your head lass, ye need to sort them out so ye can focus on what ye must do. As for Shamus ye and that lad are meant to be!! there is none other for ye nor for him. When ye come in we will talk and I will tell ye....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 09-Jan-2007, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

all about the history of the tannasg." Amy smiled at her grandmother and watched her walk into the cottage. She then turned and surveyed her surroundings. A thick woods surrounded the cottage. She decided a nice walk in the forests would help clear her head. She entered them thinking nothing on what she had learned since stepping foot on this land, but about the beauttiful nature that looked untouched by human hands. Amy began looking around to see what she could find. She heard animals scurrying about and birds flying overhead. She had been walking for awhile and thought she best turn around until she spotted something out of the ordinary.There seemed to be a lovely wild flower that grew everywhere on the forests floor beyond a little stream. She walked toward it, jumping over the stream of water that floated over a rocky bed. She bend down to smell the bright yellow flower. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Startled, she turned around to find..........
Antonio 
Posted: 09-Jan-2007, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

A giant of a man, he had broad shoulders, he stood 6 foot 6 inches and 290 pounds with flaming red hair. No little lassie ye no want to be doing that,!! the sweet smell of the flower is but a trick of the evil ones. If ye were to smell the fragrance deep it would put ye under the power of evil. They have many tricks the evil ones do, I can tell ye that Amy. Still startled she ask who are you? where did you come from. My name Donal I am the older brother of Shamus, and I'm here to take care of ye! I will let nothing happen to ye. Tell you truly I thought Shamus was a little bit touched in head!! all these long years talking about Amy the lassie that he would wed someday the lass with the power over evil. Well yer here and ye are everything Shamus said ye would be. Amy you are....
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]