free2Bme 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

Firth came up the hotel stairs whistling that Carlos Santana song .... he knocked on the door with our "secret knock" so I let him in. He was carrying two large shopping bags and several smaller sacks in his hands...he reminded me of Santa Claus carrying all of the Christmas presents.

I hope you saved all these reciepts, I told him. I will be sure to reimburse you once I can get into my checking account again!

Taking the shopping bags from him, I grabbed a pair of jeans and tried them on in the bathroom. I had some difficulty getting them zipped, but once on they were smashing! They fit me like a glove! I tried on a pretty little halter blouse with a bare midriff... azure blue ...my favorite color! I stomped into the boots and then I came out of the bathroom so that I could look in the full length mirror that was hung on the back of the door. I found a brush and smoothed out my tangled hair.

I saw Firth standing there, so stood I stood in front of Firth and twirled a bit. Well, what do you think? Do you think I can blend into a crowd with these on, or should I change into a different outfit?

You just need one more thing, he smiled sweetly, and he held up a jewlery box. At first I thought it was a ring, but when I looked closer I saw that it was a small ornate Silver Crucifix on a silver chain.

For me? I asked.

He nodded, Here let me help you put this on. I held my hair up as he bent around to bring the silver chain about my neck and fasten it in the back.

What ever you do, don't lose this! he warned me.

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 11:17 AM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

"Sweetheart, ummm, I don't want to rush you or anything, but could you go on and get dressed. We have someplace we need to go, and we are running out of time."

I was enjoying her checking out the clothes, but wanted to be sure we made it to the Mass in time to participate. That meant that we still had to talk with the priest briefly in order to make a confession. And since it had been quite some time since I had darkened the door of a confessional, I suspected I might need a while to get it done properly.

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

ˇVisté! ˇTe lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Kill joy! I stuck my tongue out at him mischeiviously and ducked back into the bathroom again. But if we are going to church then I suppose should wear a dress.

The dress was a wee bit tight and a wee bit short, but still it was a dress. My grandmother taught me that it is disrepectful to wear pants into a house of God, so this will do.

Not that I'm complaining, but these boots really don't go with the dress. Will you help me find my other shoes, please?
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

She looked marvelous, completely different then the exhausted, wet, muddy creature that had I had brought here early in the morning. But even at that, she had looked good then.

I packed all of her new things into my bag, it was a tight fit, but everything finally squeezed in. I checked the room over to be sure that there was nothing left behind and picked up the bag. I wasn?t really planning on checking out, but I was very nervous about leaving any thing we might need. Life had turned far to unpredictable in the last day and a half to take any chances. We went down to the desk, and I explained that I wanted to pay my account up to date, but asked the clerk to please hold the room.

We quickly made the short walk to the Church, and entering noticed that the priest was occupied behind the altar. We were early, the Mass was still not for several hours. We entered and I genuflected and made the sign of the cross. Ann followed, though somewhat awkwardly. The priest looked up, and recognizing me from our earlier conversation, came down to meet us.

?Father, this is my friend Ann. We would like to attend Mass, but felt that we should make our confessions first. Then there is something else that we need to speak to you about.? I noticed his eyebrows raise slightly on hearing that and I imagined he was thinking something entirely different.

?Come with me.? he said, and walked into a small chapel to the side of the sanctuary. Then entered one side of the confessional.

I looked at Ann, and she seemed to be somewhat nervous, ?Don?t worry, I?ll go first. I said, entering the confessional.

I knelt and made the sign of the cross then spoke in a quiet voice, ? Forgive me Father for I have sinned?"

Almost an hour later we emerged from the confessional, my knees were in agony and the priest was as red as a beet. He had apologized several different times during my confession and had to leave twice. Once I was sure he had been to the bathroom, because he smelled like cheap air freshener when he returned.

I sat down, exhausted, and looked at Ann, ?Your turn babe.?
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

Well okay, I said softly. Once I was in the confessional though, I asked the priest if he believed in demons?

Of course I do my child. he responded a bit fretfully. (I wondered what Firth had told him, but thought better of it than to ask.)

Father, I mean I know this is a confessional and I am supposed to confess my sins, but I have to tell you about what has happened to me. I kept my voice low, I could hardly utter the words I was about to say.

Then I asked him if he believed in demonic possession? He replied that he had heard of it, but had never experienced it first hand.

So then I sat and told him of all that I knew regarding this business with Jack O'Calahan, and how I had followed him here to Scotland. I told hiim EVERYTHING regarding the previous night...

...including how Firth had saved me from certain destruction, and had helped me to say the Hail Mary that released me from the vampires spell.

I could not tell if he believed me or not, since he remained very silent for the longest of times. I thought maybe he simply gave up and had left the confessional from behind the screen. I waited for his reply.

He came out from behind the screen and he looked at Firth and he looked at me. Then he asked What in the Name of God can I do to help the two of you?

PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I looked at Ann, she had a sort of serious look on her face that I had not seen before. I then looked back at the priest. His face was a ghastly pallid color and he looked almost as if he would faint at any moment. I realized Ann must have told him what had happened to us.

"Father, did she tell you what occured last night?"

He nodded and then repeated more softly,"What can I do to help you?"

"I know that it would not exactly be proper, but could we have a small amount of the Blessed Eucharist?"

He looked very pained when I said this, I could almost see the emotions run wild in his mind. He considered this for several minutes, chewing on his lower lip and at one point I thought he was going to start crying. I was certain he would say no, after all our story was so unbelievable and the request was really outlandish.

He slowly reached in his pocket and removed a small metal tin with a tight fitting lid. He stretched out his hand and offered it to me. "Take this, I carry these when I minister to the sick in hospital." He then turned and walked rapidly to the front of the chapel.

I looked at Ann, and motioned that we probably should just leave, rather then stay for the Mass. I took her by the arm and we started to turn, when I heard him call out to wait. "You must take this as well," he said, offering a small bottle. "I just blessed this water, you may need it as well."

"There is one more thing, please speak of this to no one, the Church would not see this as I do. But many strange things happen in my home, and though I am not superstitious, I know that there are things that have no explanation."

He then asked us both to kneel, and bowing his head he said a short prayer of protection, and then producing a small vial from a pocket, he applied the chrism to our foreheads, first blessing Ann, and then me. When he had finished we quietly stood.

I could not look at Ann, I was afraid she would see the tears in my eyes.
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
  Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

As we walked out of the church, the sun seemed to shine ever more brilliant and dazzling. My eyes were misted up with tears of emotion and as I looked to Firth, his eyes too had moistened. As I walked down the steps I felt overcome by a certain resolve and assuredness.

Now that we have our spirtual souls taken care of, what do you think about going to the local Constable to take care of some earthly issues? I asked Firth. I want to catch that Isadore woman who kidnapped me and stole my passport! Her friend Zeb is an accomplice I am certain of that...and what about that kilted guy with the cross bow? He is going to hurt someone with that thing! And who the heck is the other guy that keeps following us around I ask you? Maybe they think they are going to get their hands on my money - well they have another think coming!

Now how do you suppose we hail a cabbie here in Scotland?
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I wiped my eyes as we left the church, I don't know why, but I was always affected like that. I heard Ann ask how to hail a cabbie. I looked at her and said, " Like this." sticking my hand out as one came up the street.

When we had gotten in I asked that we be taken to the local police. I then settled back in the seat and felt the presence of this gorgous woman in the seat next to me.
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Using the homing beacon he'd planted on the lovebirds, Mike had followed them to the church.

Now what those two are doing, he pondered. After a moment's deduction, he thought, those fools! It's obvious they haven't had much experience with vampires. Crosses and garlic don't do spit. Holy water burns them but doesn't kill them. The only ways to kill a vampire are silver or wood through the head or heart, sunlight or UV lights.

He sat down at an outdoor café table. A waiter came up to him and said, "Hello, sir, what can I get for you today?"

"A cup of coffee, black please."

"Regular or decaffeinated?"

"Regular."

"Be ready in a moment."

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Herrerano 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

We stopped in front of a small building and I got out and paid the driver. I held the door for Ann, and we went in the building. There were several people inside, and I recognized the inspector that had visited the pub the night of all the activity there.

"Excuse me," I spoke to him, extending my hand to shake, "My friend would like to report a stolen passport."

He shook my hand, and motioned for us to sit in a couple of chairs close to his desk. As we sat, I noticed how short that dress really was that I had bought for Ann, I only wished it had been a little shorter.
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

female

I extended my hand to the Inspector. Sir, I am Ann O'Calahan and I am a United States Citizen. Then I sat down in a chair across from his desk.

I don't hardly even know how to begin...I took a deep breath and tried to explain all of the activities that I could as plainly and as simply as I could. Of course I left out the mention of supernatural happenings, he would never believe that!

I recently came into a large sum of money and I believe there are several people in your community who want to get their hands on my money!

I was at the pub the other night, and I guess I drank a bit too much. Anyways, when I woke up I was bound and gagged in the back seat of a car. One guy was driving the car, and the other is a red-headed woman with green eyes who was talking all sorts of crazy talk. Anyways, I managed to get away from those two, but the crazy woman with the green eyes stole my passport.

He was taking all of my statements down on a notepad and he asked me to give him as detailed of a description as I could.

I am also the new caretaker at the Castle just on the edge of town. I had a party planned for last night, but there were several trespassers there who caused quite a disturbance. One was a man I have seen at the pub called "Kent" and he was wearing a kilt and shooting arrows from a crossbow at my guests.

Hmm, kilt and crossbow you say? We have had a report about a guy like that...seems he gets around...someone fitting that description stole an automobile and shot one of our officers yesterday. The inspector turned to his computer and began typing some things on his keyboard.

The two people who tried to kidnap me were also there, but they ran away. I dont know where they went.

The Inspector took some more notes, and asked me for as much detail as I could remember. I was amazed at how much of it had actually come back to me.

And there was this other guy dressed in a tuxedo who broke into my home and he was hiding behind the tombstones in the Castle cemetary and he looked like he had some sort of weapon too. I think he REALLY wants my $50 million dollars! I emphasized.

The inspector raised his eyebrows and turned to Firth and asked him politely to wait just a moment, and did he have any details to add to my statement?

Then he looked up from his notes and said very matter of factly that he was going to make a full investigation of the matter, including interviewing all of the people at the pub on that night, and inspecting the Castle and grounds for any clues that would help them to find and apprehend the suspects.

Then he asked me if there was anything else he could do to help me? I replied If it isn't too much trouble, could you please give us a ride to the castle? I left some of my things there, and I am afraid to go out there alone!
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

As Ann was explaining the situation to the inspector, she bent slightly forward and I saw something on her other shoulder. I reached up and pulled it off. A small electronic device.

"Look at this." I held it out for the Inspector, who started, what else, inspecting it closely. This was identical to the one I had removed earlier and attached to the lorry headed south. What was the deal here I wondered, we were sprouting these things like ticks on a dog.

"Excuse me, but is there a bathroom with a mirror, I want to be sure I don't have anything stuck on me.
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

The inspector studied the device briefly, then said, This is a small tracking device, it appears someone has an interest in knowing where you might be going. These devices are only capable of transmitting a short distance.

He called a sergeant over and quickly explained what he wanted done.

"We are very interested in finding the person that shot one of our officers up North, I don't know if this is related or not, but I think the person using this may be very close. And I will be sending some people out to try and locate him."

"In the meantime let's head out to that castle to see what there is to see. Sergeant, bring the car. "
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

((*arrrrghlll* (chocking sound) you are soooo fast! Macrae and I will never have a chance to get there... they are having a hurricane in texas.. probably she doesn't have time much atm... if she didn't turn up by tomorrow I'll think of something, promise))

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 16-Jul-2003, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Damn! They found the other transmitter!

Mike saw this when the beacon suddenly disappeared from his GPS locator.

Okay, he thought, they're at the police station. I have two choices: 1. Plant another device on their car, or 2. Head back to the castle.

He then began to weigh the situation. If he chose the first option, there was the risk of being detected by the police and thrown in prison. If he took the second option, they could go to a different location and he'd lose his chance to complete the mission.

Having made up his mind, Mike went around the corner and slipped on a realistic-looking, Tom Cruise Mission: Impossible-type mask and some false fingertips. He then walked to his car and pulled into the police station lot. He circled the lot, looking for Firth's car. Locating it, he parked a few spots away and went to place another homing device underneath it when he saw that Firth's car was equipped with Lo-Jack, a stolen vehicle locator. He placed the other device on the car in an inconspicuous place because, like he'd reminded himself countless times, A Boy Scout is always prepared.

After he'd left the lot, he placed a call via his secure satellite phone to his brother-in-law, who worked in the IT department at Langley. Mike told him what he wanted, and to send the info to his laptop.

This post has been edited by MDF3530 on 16-Jul-2003, 05:13 PM
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]