Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 03:53 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

female

Hello Lads' and lassies'!

I just joined your forum tonight and wanted to introduce myself wink.gif

My name is Sabrina, I'm 28 years old, live in Ohio , married with two children.
I love celtic music and listen to it everyday. note.gif I fell in love with celtic music since I was a child. I am a "Celtic Women" "fan" as I fell in love with their music, the first time I saw a concert on TV. So ofcourse I rushed out and bought the CD along with any other celtic music I could get my hands on..he he...
Celtic music is deep and has meaning, it makes me think of life how it used to be, never was, or could've been. I feel the music as if the Irish was in my blood....And that brings me to my roots.
I have Irish roots, as my ancestors moved to the US from Ireland. Most of my family on my dads side has; red hair with blue or green eyes, white ivory skin, and ofcourse the freckles too! LOL
I got the red highlights, light skin, green eyes, and freckles!
My moms side is mostly Scottish descent but some Irish too tongue.gif And the name that we carry are the McClary's, Cunningham's, and who knows whatever else.( My grandmother knows) lol
I have pictures of my ancestors in Ireland, but have never been there, and my husband and I would really REALLY like to visit someday. We have talked about that being our first overseas vacation.
Anyways, I have told enough of a peice of my life story...so until next time...
Hi everyone, and thanks for listening!
~Sabrina~

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 06:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

Hello and Welcome! That is exactly how I feel about the music. IT is almost like you can hear a story within each piece of music. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
sisterknight 
Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 07:48 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

welcome home!!greetings from the great white north..i know about the scots/irish family name game as well...mine goes snowdon, campbell and mc gregor!!!now there's a fine mix!!!

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 28-Feb-2007, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to Celtic Radio Sabrinacan. I hope you enjoy the music as well as the wonderful people that are on this forum. I look forward to you posting.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 01-Mar-2007, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Hello Sabrina! Fàilte gu Celtic Radio! Welcome to Celtic Radio!

In my humble opinion, you have found one of the best websites ever. The people here are some of the nicest to be found anywhere on the net, and the music is simply out of this world.

So kick off your shoes, grab a mug of your favorite hot (or cold) beverage, turn up the music and have fun! I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to ask anyone with the word "Guide" beneath their avatar. That's why we're here!

Again, it is so nice to have you with us. We are like one big family here, and we just love welcoming new members to the fold! I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us, and that you will come back and visit with us often. I feel quite certain that you will grow to love the place as much as I have.

Welcome to the family, my friend!
And welcome home! smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Muircheartach 
Posted: 02-Mar-2007, 02:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

QUOTE (Sabrinacan @ 28-Feb-2007, 02:53 AM)
Celtic music is deep and has meaning, it makes me think of life how it used to be, never was, or could've been. I feel the music as if the Irish was in my blood....And that brings me to my roots.

Fáilte Sabrina!

I'm happy that you've found us! Not only have you found the best music on the Internet, you've also found some of the nicest people! smile.gif I share your appreciation for Celtic music which has been in my family for dozens of generations and many centuries. It's the music of life and I'm happy to be part of the CR family - and now you are too! thumbs_up.gif

When you have time, please feel free to look around the site - we have many forums that are sure to have something for you. I look forward to reading your future posts - have a good time while you're here!

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]