Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) « First ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 

Add Entry   

Dadadadada....
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 26th, 2004 10:52 AM
Today is move in day for the puny little freshman. I need to stay away from campus! Freshman are crazy! So we're in our new apartment, it's cool. It's going to take some time before we're totally settled in. The hot water still isn't working. The maintanance (sp?) dude said we should have called the first day we moved in......I did......but I didn't say that. Hot shower here I come!

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Woo hoo!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 23rd, 2004 10:00 PM
My third roomie is coming into town tomarrow! Weeeeeeee....

Total disappointment!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 23rd, 2004 1:01 PM
Ugh! The yard sale and bake sale was a complete flop! We sold a lot of furniture and stuff but that was after Noelle's brother got desperate and without telling us totallymarked stuff down...way down. Someone bought a couch and a computer desk for $30. The desk was brand new to, and the person would have paid more cause he really wanted it. Nobody bought any of the baked goods. I mean nobody. It cost us $147 to buy all the ingredients and we sold about $30 dollars worth of goodies. It was terrible. There was a brand new washer and dryer that we could have sold it to a due for $500. But they decided to give it to someone else for $250 cause she was nice. Don't ask. I'm so tired. Noell has class today so she asked if I would take care of her dog. I'm not a fan of dogs and this one does not listen for anything. She somehow got onto the kitchen counter and broke a plate by knocking it to the ground. So I yelled at her and then cleaned it up and while I was cleaning the mess up she totally chewed and ruined one of my sandals. I really don't know how to handle dogs. I don't have the energy for it. Sigh. I'm moving into my apartment this week. I can't buy any furniture until the end of this month cause this lame school only pays us once a month and that is on the last business day of the month. Air mattress here I come! I need a nap.

For sale!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 20th, 2004 12:46 PM
Well today I am going to be baking my butt off! Tomarrow we are having a yard/bake sale. We're trying to make some money to send to Noelle's dad and to buy some nice furniture for mine and Noelle's new apartment. It's going to be crazy hopefully the weather will cooperate! All the guys are going to a Steeler game. The girlfriends were rejected! haha! That's fine we'll make some good money. We live right next to a Church so hopefully we'll gt the Church crowd on Sat. night and Sunday. Cross your fingers!

School...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 19th, 2004 12:09 PM
Grrr... I am so sick of this school I go to! I am so glad I am graduating. The fiancial aid dept. here sucks. They will not help you for any reason. Ryan is going to have to quit school for a couple of semsters cause they won't help him. He pays for everthing. His parents don't help with a cent. They haven't since he was 16, that's how his family is. But in Ohio you aren't officially independant from you family unti you're 25. This means Ryan's financial aid is based on his dad's taxes. WHICH IT SHOULDN"T BE CAUSE RYAN"S DAD DOESN"T HELP HIM WITH SCHOOL!!!!! Argh. Sometimes the school makes acceptions for people like Ryan, but not matter what proof Ryan had they won't give him anything. This means Ryan won't graduate on time, our weddin will be postponed, I don't know what I am going to do now that I am going to graduate a whole year ahead of him now. This sucks.

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!