Posted: 10-Oct-2009, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

I was at the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, Pa. on September 26. I hooked up with Terry Algier from the Celtic Spirit Band http://www.celticspiritband.com/frame.htm and we decided we would go over and see BarleyJuice do their show. During the show, Kyf took a couple of minutes to thank Celtic Radio for all the support from the station and the fans. To bad I didn't get a recording of it. It was a rather impressive thank you.

By the way, Swanny, as usual, was outstanding on the pipes. And yes Jimmy, I know you will eventually read this, always make the show perfect. Just wish you weren't stuck in the back of the stage so far. You need to be out front more. Your a fan favorite. And everyone of you guys looked great in your USA Kilts. Rocky and Kelly are proud. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 28-Oct-2009, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

I was at the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, Pa. on September 26.

Of course, sticking to a tradition started several years back, I return here *late* and didn't get to hook up with you.
During the show, Kyf took a couple of minutes to thank Celtic Radio for all the support from the station and the fans. To bad I didn't get a recording of it. It was a rather impressive thank you.

IIRC, they mentioned CR.net at least twice during the Saturday show. smile.gif

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 04-Nov-2009, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

Hey Bob, it was kind of a last minute thing to go to the Classic. I needed to get down to North Carolina and that was along the way. I only stayed till 3 PM and hit the road. I knew Terry Algier was going to be working the fest, so we decided to hook up and check out BarleyJuice. I'm sure you were securing the keg in your usual spot. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 05-Nov-2009, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

I'm sure you were securing the keg in your usual spot.

This year, only on Sunday. I spent Friday and Saturday at/near the Grand Pavilion.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]