Posted: 07-Jan-2006, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Florida

female

Cat eyes Miss Dreamer's Bailey's and swishes her tail in delight. She thanks Hamm for the milk and retracks her thoughts.

"Yes, Miss Drreamer that would be wonderrful to meet them. I have met Wizarrd though but not herr. And the otherrs, I'm familiar with their prresence in town. "

Thinking again of the Irish cream, Cat decides to ask Hamm. "Mrr.Hamm sirr, may I have some crream in me milk?"

--------------------
*~Extinction is Forever~*

"For Those Who Can't Speak, We Must" -Tiger Creek
http://www.tigercreek.org/

"Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains."
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

*Cha shoirbh triubhas a chur air cat.
It’s not easy to put trews on a cat.* CR

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Dreamer1 
Posted: 15-Jan-2006, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Smiling knowingly, Hamm quietly brings Miss Cat her "cream" and refreshes the lady's glass, too. She smiles thankfully at him, and he returns to his music playing for them. "Miss Cat, perhaps we should open the door a bit wider, so that this wonderful music has a chance to waft out to other ears. It has a spell all its own, don't you think?" She rises, goes to the door, and opens it a bit more. A soft (albeit cold) breeze blows in, but she allows the door to stay ajar a bit, with a reassuring glance from Hamm. Returning to their table she says " In the meantime Miss Cat, will you tell me a bit about how you came to find this magic place? I'm very glad you did! " The fire crackles invitingly, and Hamm plays on....

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Celtic cat 
Posted: 16-Jan-2006, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

Cat purrs at Hamm in gratitude for the refreshing drink then turns to address Miss Dreamer's question.

"Well, I went to a fairr in florrida a yearr ago and met some loverly people. Therre was a small pipe band who had a wooden flute playerr. The kind man let me trry out the flute, much to my delight. Afterr talking with the band a while I met a lady who is in charrge of the Tallahassee Celtic Festival in Florrida. She invited my boyfrriend and meself to attend the next time it was held. I have always loved Irreland but I didn'a know therre was such a interrest in it. A man at the festival, Duel Christian, told me about a celtic music player called Highlanderr Rradio. To get to the radio station I found this lovely city and laterr this quaint pub.
Dreamer1 
Posted: 11-Feb-2006, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

female

The lady nods, sips a while and gazes into the fire. She smiles at Miss Cat and says "I found this pub in much the same way. I had been to a Faire, and chanced upon a fiddler playing celtic music. I loved it so much that I stayed there until he'd finished. When I returned home I began searching for more of that wonderful music. My search led me to this town, where I slowly met some very kind people. As I was passing this pub one day, I noticed some of my new friends enter its doors, and decided to follow. It's such a comfortable place, isn't it?" Hamm switches to a livelier tune, and the fire crackles invitingly. "You know, this town seems to be growing larger every day! So many new faces now, and everyone is so busy! Do you enjoy the winter months Miss Cat? I know so many folks who enjoy skiing, but I've never had the nerve to try. unsure.gif I prefer a good snowball fight, or ice skating! Followed up, of course, by big steaming mugs of hot chocolate!"
Celtic cat 
Posted: 13-Feb-2006, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

"Brrrr! The winterr months are dreadful! I like the atmospherre but not the weatherr.

Cat curls her tail around her body to stay warm.

"I trried snowboarrding once...it went about as well as a bull in a...well I guess that is overr used. I ended up spraining me knee, beforre I err got up the hill. Oh and ice skating too...come to think about it, it went about the same way. Snow ball fightin might be a bit saferr fur me." smile.gif

With a smile, cat taps her tail and laughs at herself. Lost in thought again she takes in a hearty lap of creme, and then tries to speak, not noticing the Bailey's stuck on her whiskers.

But what is yourr season of choice, Miss Drreamer?
Raven 
Posted: 15-Feb-2006, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

Raven enters pub and shakes feathers, hops acrossed the room to the bar a flaps wings once with a hop to alight on the bar stool.

Motions to Hamm for a Bushmills which he sips while he eyes large cat suspiciosly.

--------------------
He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he cannot loose

www.arminta.net
Celtic cat 
Posted: 15-Feb-2006, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

Cat turns to notice an uneasy raven at the bar. His glossy feathers shimmer and he looks inquisitive. Cat decides to have a little harmless fun with the feathered guest. She lays on her best cat grin and pretends to stalk the bar. Almost in reach, she pounces. She lands on the stool next to the raven and watches his shining feathers flutter. Cat purrs in delight at her joke.

"Mr. Rraven bird sirr, no reason to get all flutterred. I didn'a mean any harrma. I don't eat birrds anyway. Bailey's and soda brread suits me tastes much betterra than all those featherrs and bones. I hope you forrgive me for me...errrr...antics."
Raven 
Posted: 15-Feb-2006, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

male

Raven smooths ruffled feathers, takes another sip of whisky and continues to eye the large cat that now occupies the bar stool next to him with suspicion. Then motions for Hamm to bring her a soda cracker.
Celtic cat 
Posted: 16-Feb-2006, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

"Thank you furr the crracker Mr. Raven. You arr awfully quiet though. Are you only passing thrrough orr will you be staying at the pub a while?"

Cat laps her Bailey's and waits for Mr. Raven's response.
Raven 
Posted: 16-Feb-2006, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

male

Takes another sip of whiskey and considers the feline perched next to him......I have been in and out of this pub since the beginning and will likely stay a while and return.......depending on the company. Flaps wings loosing a few feathers in the process settles in takes another sip of Bushmills and give wily feline a slow bird wink.
Celtic cat 
Posted: 16-Feb-2006, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

"You know Mr. Rraven, I think I have hearrrd of you...arren't you a singing birrrd?"

Cat playfully paws at one of the loose feathers that floated her way, and thinks of her next question.
Raven 
Posted: 16-Feb-2006, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

male

Wipes whisky off beak with back of his wing belches and says,"I sing like a bird" heh heh
Raven 
Posted: 17-Feb-2006, 07:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

male

Suddenly realizing the time Raven Gulps down the rest of his glass throws a coin on the bar and hops off the stool.

"See you arround Cat. I've got to fly for now"

Bustles out the door and is gone leaving only the sound of wings beating on the air.
Dreamer1 
Posted: 17-Feb-2006, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

female

The lady stirs a bit, and suddenly realizes she's been dozing. Seeing Miss Cat sitting at the bar, she says "Oh Miss Cat! I seem to have dropped off. I'm so sorry to be poor company. Please forgive me!" Then, seeing the scattered black feathers, her eyebrows slowly raise. Smiling with amusement, she says "I see I've missed the Raven. That's a shame, for it's been a while since we last talked. Is this the first time you two have met? It must've been an interesting encounter!"

She sips her Bailey's, and looks forward to hearing about this new meeting....
Celtic cat 
Posted: 17-Feb-2006, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

"Oh don't be sorry Miss Drreamer, you arre grreat company. Mr. Rraven? I might have seen him arround, but we had a nice chat just now. I errr..." Cat purrs out a small chuckle, "might have frrightened him a bit though when I jumped onto the err..." Embarrassed, Cat flicks her tail around like a school girl would do with curls, "seat next to him. It was just too good. I saw him getting nerrvous at the site of a cat, and had to take the oppurrtunity furr some wee fun. He seems quite nice, I think he forgives me though because he gave me some crackerrs."
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]