Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #105
193,921 Gold!

What does everyone think of Amanda Knox being found innocent? And what about Meridith Kercher's father response.

Doug Preston - a crime novelist - wrote an article a few years back and in looking at it now he seemed to hit the nail on the head.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/dempsey/2008/02/...erchers-murder/

If I were Amanda I would make a B-line for the airport and get back to America as fast as she can!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted on 05-Oct-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

She and her family followed your advice.

Italian govt is so corrupt that it makes ours look pristine. Ms Knox forgot the cardinal rule of traveling/living in any foreign country. One must avoid even the illusion of guilt.

Fortunately Donald Trump helped with the legal expenses, which I would guess went mostly for bribes. I heard expenses were around a million dollars.

I have sympathy for Meridith Kercher's family and hope that they get to the bottom of this. One person is still in prison for the crime and he was the one who implicated the others in return for a reduced sentence. His DNA was in and on the victim, if you can believe that DNA test.

Ms Knox did accomplish what she went to Italy for. She learned the language well, though at a very high price.

There is talk that the prosecutor may appeal though Ms Knox can not be compelled to return to Italy. That would keep her from traveling to any country with an agreement on extradition with Italy.

There are a number of places that Americans should not go and that number is constantly growing!

Slàinte,  

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]