Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHolly

Realm: North Dakota

female

I am a A Song Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Song Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
Song Dragons are semi-nomadic in nature. They do choose a general geographic region to live in, but move their nests frequently within their territory. They build their nests in remote areas, where they are secluded from outside disturbances.'
Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.'
Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places. Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Music, and Happiness

http://Dragonhame.Com

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
catlynelizabeth 
Posted: 05-Feb-2005, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Boston

female

I am a A Heliotropic Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Heliotropic Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
Instead of scales, Heliotropic Dragons have a thick hide to cover their body. At the early stages of life, the Heliotropic Dragon is green with red speckles that resemble blood spots. When fully grown, the dragons color changes to any number of variations of violet, but predominantly they have a deep, reddish purple color with streaks of azure blue and magenta.'
This unusual skin type also gives them an unusually sleek appearance and allows them to move with greater speed and freedom both in air and under water. These Dragon's are known to be highly competitive.'
They often meet with other dragons to compete with each other for sport. NOTE: A few small villages have been destroyed by being so unlucky as to be in the path of a speeding Heliotropic Dragon taking a shortcut to gain an advantage over it's competitor. Heliotropic Dragons are well known for their protectiveness, but also are known as loyal friends and allies. They make true friends rarely, but those friendships that they make are well chosen and long lasting.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: BloodStone and Valerian Root

--------------------
To watch us irish dance is to hear our hearts speak!
Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast.
Douglas Adams
A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt
PMEmail Poster               
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 05-Feb-2005, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

I am a Celestial Dragon!

In the war between good and evil, Celestial Dragons take the side of the noble and good....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Celestial Dragon as breathe from it's body....

The Celestial Dragon is a large dragon species, and is covered with perfectly mirrored scales. It roams the skies and has been seen both during the day and at nighttime. This dragon does not speak, but communicates by thought alone.

Celestial Dragon's are solitary in nature. Often these dragons seem to act without rhyme or reason. The are very benevolent in nature, but at the same time they are totally unpredictable.

The dragons are kind and merciful, and will often offer their aid to mortals when they can see that they are needed. Celestial Dragon's earn their name from their visual appearance. When lading at night or in the daytime, it appears as if part of the sky has materialized into the form of a dragon.

This Dragon's favorite elements are: Calcite and Good Fortune

--------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
BoggleBoy 
Posted: 05-Feb-2005, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Troy, Ohio

male

I'm a dragon my butt, HAHAHAHA! Er, ahem, sorry...

I am a A Bronze Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Bronze Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Bronze Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
As far as magical tendancies, a Bronze Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, a true Bronze Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
The inquisitive bronze dragons live along the beaches and shores of the remote islands. The Bronze Cliffs house many lairs, with open portals looking out upon the churning sea high up stone face, and entrances located deep below the surface of the water. No matter their age, bronze dragons tend to be the most cheerful and good-natured of dragonkind.'
They love the simple challenges of riddles and harmless contests, and often number master riddlers among their demihuman vassals. They are fascinated by warfare in all its forms, eagerly looking for just causes to champion with their armies of dragons and demihumans.'
Bronze hatchlings have yellow scales tinged with green. Only a hint of bronze shines upon these overlapping plates. This color deepens as the dragon ages, slowly turning to a rich bronze tone that darkens as the centuries pass. Bronze Dragons have a deep and abiding love for the sea and its good creatures, while they enjoy feasting on aquatic plant and sharks. Dragon lords especially appreciate gifts of pearls, which they consider to be delicacies.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Bronze, Pearls, and Nobility

--------------------
As above, so below...

All things are connected.

Visit me at my web site and come play at the Hedge- http://www.kevinbuntin.com/
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]