Posted: 04-Nov-2004, 09:53 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

You won't find this story in mainstream media. I heard about this on CBN news. It was a story that was all over the news around Egypt.

"An Egyptian Muslim murdered his wife, then buried his 8-year-old daughter and baby," reports Deborah Khalil of Ministries International in Poway, California. The man claimed that an uncle had killed the children. 15 days later, another family member died. When the family buried the deceased, they found the two girls - still alive! When asked how they survived, the 8-year-old girl answered "A man in shining white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, brought us food every day." In an interview with a Muslim journalist on Egyptian national television, she said "It was no one other than Jesus, because nobody else could have done anything like that!" The crime caused a national outcry, with many demanding the death sentence for the father. "It seems clear, though, that the child did not invent the story, and they could not have survived without a miracle," says Khalil.   Deborah Khalil, Friday Fax, June 2004

--------------------
Seize the time,. . .live now, make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again- Star Trek TNG

"The report of my death was an exaggeration."
-Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897

If you ever have a world, plan ahead, don't eat it! - Star Trek TNG
PMEmail Poster               
oldraven 
Posted: 04-Nov-2004, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

Praise Jesus! That's amazing. It saddens me that we don't hear about modern miracles. Thank you Maryellen. smile.gif

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
susieq76 
Posted: 04-Nov-2004, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

I second that one! Great story, maryellen smile.gif

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
cori 
Posted: 05-Nov-2004, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the North Winds
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: New Jersey

female

Wow, that is such a beautiful thought. You will pardon my envy, but wouldn't I love to see my Lord's face!

smile.gif

--------------------

Leslie

~That would be an awfully big adventure.

~Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.
PMEmail Poster                
dragonboy3611 
Posted: 06-Nov-2004, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

A Friend to who needs one.
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: USA, New York

male

QUOTE (maryellen @ 04-Nov-2004, 10:53 AM)
You won't find this story in mainstream media. I heard about this on CBN news. It was a story that was all over the news around Egypt.

"An Egyptian Muslim murdered his wife, then buried his 8-year-old daughter and baby," reports Deborah Khalil of Ministries International in Poway, California. The man claimed that an uncle had killed the children. 15 days later, another family member died. When the family buried the deceased, they found the two girls - still alive! When asked how they survived, the 8-year-old girl answered "A man in shining white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, brought us food every day." In an interview with a Muslim journalist on Egyptian national television, she said "It was no one other than Jesus, because nobody else could have done anything like that!" The crime caused a national outcry, with many demanding the death sentence for the father. "It seems clear, though, that the child did not invent the story, and they could not have survived without a miracle," says Khalil.   Deborah Khalil, Friday Fax, June 2004

Wow....I'm going to tell that one to everyone I know

--------------------
"Men at some time are masters of their fate"
Jul Caesar, Act i, Sc.2

"When sorrow comes, they come not single spies, but in battalions"
Hamlet, Act iv, Sc.5

"All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity"
Hamlet, Act i, Sc.2
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]