> Wassup Everybody!, Introduction
Madpiper79 
Posted: 03-Dec-2006, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

male

Hey everyone. This is my first post......woo-hoo thumbup.gif . I just happened to find this site when searching for celtic christmas music. This very cool. I've decided to upgrade my computer speakers and blast this station all day long! band.gif newyear.gif
I'm not very computer savy, so any tips on anything, I gladly welcome them. For example, how do you get those cool pics for your profile. I do love the emoticons. I could play with those all day.
yes.gif
I'm living in Highland, Utah. Just moved back from Hawaii. Going back to school to get smart wallbash.gif I'm a piper. Been playing for 6 years. Always loved celtic music. Thanks for making something like this available. I'll be sure to tell all my friends.

cheers.gif , Patrick (Madpiper79)
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 03-Dec-2006, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

Hi and welcome! Glad to have you here. this place is filled with wonderful people! In order to get your pic in your profile, you need to go to the top of the screen, hit edit profile. then when that page loads, look on the left hand side of the screen look for Personal Profile. Then Click on personal photo. You can browse your computer for your pic. Hope that helps!
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
zeryx 
Posted: 04-Dec-2006, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Dunfermline ~ Scotland

female

Hello Patrick and welcome to the family biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Friends are like quiet angels who lift our feet when our wings forget how to fly
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Madpiper79 
Posted: 04-Dec-2006, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

male

Thanks. As you can see, it did help and I got me a cool picture!
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Dec-2006, 10:27 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to Celtic Radio Patrick. I am so glad you found us. I love the music that is played on this station and the people here are fantastic. I will look forward to you posting.

Slaine smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Muircheartach 
Posted: 04-Dec-2006, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hi Patrick!

Welcome to a great group of people and the greatest site on the Internet for Celtic music! You've met a few of us so far and you will no doubt enjoy the forums that are but a few mouse-clicks away. Please feel free to ask questions - we all learn something when you do!

Other than welcoming newcomers, something I also like to do on introductions is to let people know that if they ever have prayer requests they are welcome to post them - as long as you feel comfortable doing it, of course. One of the things you will notice about this site is that the folks care about others - that's why CelticRadio is very different from the other forums I belong to - it's like family.

Have a great week!

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
ballydun 
Posted: 05-Dec-2006, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Albuquerque, New Mexico

female

Welcome to our little family!!
It is so nice to see people from all over joining us! I have one question for you... Why would you leave Hawaii?! huh.gif
Anyway...welcome again and I look forward to getting to know you through the site!
beer_mug.gif

--------------------
[color=red]"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision." Maya Angelou

PMEmail Poster               
Sekhmet 
Posted: 05-Dec-2006, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Pittsburgh-ish, Pennsylvania

female

Hey there! We need more pipers on here! Just out of general principle... wink.gif

Jump in, have fun. We're one big, sometimes insane, occasionally disfuctional, but ever-lovin' family. And we're always adopting!
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 05-Dec-2006, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hello from the Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona! Trust things are well up north, Neighbor! Glad you found this place and trust you will find it as enjoyable as we all have.

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
hologramrose 
Posted: 05-Dec-2006, 11:50 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacElder

Realm: Los Angeles, CA

female

Hi Patrick!
Welcome and Happy Holidays!
(I'm new myself, so the others are better to ask about how to get around in the site) I hope you have fun. The people here are really great.
newyear.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honors the we are fighting, but for freedom -for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with his life....."
-The Declaration of Arbroath 1320
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
sisterknight 
Posted: 06-Dec-2006, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

welcome home!!!!greatings from the great white north!!!!you are going to love these people and their humour!!!CR is the best...i count my self as a non user of all those thingamebobs! i learn from other members as well!!!have lots of fun and post, post, post!!!

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 06-Dec-2006, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Hello Madpiper79! Fàilte gu Celtic Radio! Welcome to Celtic Radio!

In my humble opinion, you have found one of the best websites ever. The people here are some of the nicest to be found anywhere on the net, and the music is simply out of this world.

So kick off your shoes, grab a mug of your favorite hot (or cold) beverage, turn up the music and have fun! I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to ask anyone with the word "Guide" beneath their avatar. That's why we're here!

Again, it is so nice to have you with us. We are like one big family here, and we just love welcoming new members to the fold! I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us, and that you will come back and visit with us often. I feel quite certain that you will grow to love the place as much as I have.

Welcome to the family, my friend!
And welcome home! smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
gypseyreyne 
Posted: 24-Dec-2006, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacRowan

female

hello,

With you here maybe I will get my Birthday cake piped in. I always arrange it for others but never for myself.

These are all beautiful people here.

--------------------
Oh Lord! Thou knowest how busy I must be this day: if I forget thee, do not Thou forget me.Prayer uttered by Sir Philip Warwick before the battle of Edgehill.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]