Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #56
169,019 Gold!

Clan: Lancelot's Memory

After receiving many requests, we have decide to perform a Game Reset tonight. Now I know many people were upset with the last reset, but this is part of the games. Most games of this type are reset periodically.

Hopefully once we start re-developing this game, we will not need to do a reset. But some of the amounts current out there are astronomical - in the trillions of dollars!

Let the games begin!

--------------------
King of Scotland
Robert the Bruce
and more!
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 08-Feb-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

male

Sorry, but..

I think you have to reset due to a not very good design.

I hope this time it functions.

--------------------
Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
hellknight 
  Posted: 08-Feb-2011, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: The Netherlands

male

What's wrong with the occasional reset? Sure, it's unexpected this time, but pretty much every Browser-based strategy game I know - and I've played a fair amount of them over the years - has periodical resets. Combine that with the fact that this game is still in beta, and that it had largely come to a standstill, and some player raking in amounts of resources so large a new player had no hope to ever catch up, I can only applaud the reset.
so: thumbs_up.gif

Just a question though: the countries are now filled with inactive players, with no governers having been named, etc.
Will inactive accounts be cleared within the near future as well, and perhaps give people the opertunity to move to another country, one that has active players?

--------------------
Tact? What good in tact? I've tried that on people, and they still don't do what I want!
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 09-Feb-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

I hope not to be misunderstood.

I like this game and I agree with resets if they are to improve the game and I think maybe you could take a trial time to receive suggestions, study them and then make a good reset.

tallerlacuba
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Feb-2011, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,181 Gold!

Yes, we need to clear the inactive players. That can be a drag on the game!

We appreciate all feedback and suggestions. And yes, the game itself does not compare at all to some of the great games out there like runescape or others. And what you see now is probably not what the game will look like in the future.

Our hope is to continue to work on the game developing the database, data and game play which can easily be ported to a new graphically system at some point down the road. This is a long term project! biggrin.gif A very long term project!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
maddogmikk 
Posted: 10-Feb-2011, 01:50 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Northern Michigan

male

just wondering but i got a thing saying that the game was ready Is it? Or is the reset still taking place as i write this. Becuase if it is done the game is not working on my end. I have gotten no income and none of my pages will load.Well i do get the decision page and pages like that but anything that has to do with playing the game its self does not work. I was just wondering and i mean nothing negative by this post. so i hope that it is taken as helpful if the reset is done. i know if i put my heart into a site like you guys do i would love to know if something was messing up. also not sure here but is swearing ok or is it forbidden on the whole site. I'm more wondering for the journal put of the site, i kinda use that part to let out whats inside and i don't care if anyone reads it but sometimes a few good choice words help lol. thank you for your time. see you on the flipside peace :yingyang
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 10-Feb-2011, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,181 Gold!

We will be taking a look at that in the next few days. The game is very much in beta stage of development and we have not even really begun to work on it.

We will be making some changes over the next week about the environment of the game which might solve some of these problems right now.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 10-Feb-2011, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,181 Gold!

Looks like the game is currently broken after the reset. Don't worry, we will fix it.

Yes, the game is in alpha development and it is far from complete. Hopefully as the year progresses we will have more time to work on the development.
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 10-Feb-2011, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Rome wasn't made in one day
CelticRadio 
Posted: 10-Feb-2011, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,181 Gold!

That should be our motto! smile.gif

Ok, I believe we have the game working again with resources being allocated properly.

We have also changed the inactive time period to be 45 days to clear out any players that are not participating anymore.
valpal59 
Posted: 10-Feb-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Just went into the game and it is not working on my end. No resources and pages for building and training wouldn't load.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
maddogmikk 
Posted: 11-Feb-2011, 12:15 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Northern Michigan

male

take your time i was just wondering so that you guys knew that there was something that need fix and its still not working and it 1 am est so its after your post so yea mmmmmm yea
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
McRoach 
  Posted: 13-Feb-2011, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

>>*<<
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
802,047 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

The server did not let me log into the game tonight so I will try later on. Thanks for putting time towards updating the game, I look forward to playing it again.

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Feb-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,181 Gold!

We are looking into this problem. It might be a few days before it is resolved....our apologies.
valpal59 
Posted: 14-Feb-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

Would someone kill the tax man....I came in this morning to check on the game and now I have -1 in gold...LOL Why do the taxes always seem to work in the game and real life...LOL
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]