IrishBeachLassie 
  Posted: 27-Sep-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

First of all…Owen Diviney is probably one of the nicest, most caring and giving persons I have met in my personal journey into the music world of Ireland and Scotland and anything Celtic. He is a delight to know and I am so happy we met. After reading his bio, listening to his music and just basically getting to know him, I am positive you will agree.
I’ve had his permission to use a CD review from his site so I will include it with what I have to say since I could not have said it any better and my feelings about Owen and his music are identical to the review by Jamie O’Brien.
Since we met I have helped Owen to the best of my ability and have managed to get his CD heard on a couple of radio stations here in the US as well as here in The Celtic Crier; his music is requested and played on a regular basis and has hit the Top Ten Most Requested consistently.

His track “Isle of Hope and Tears” is my favorite as well as the video that accompanies it; although this track has been sung by many; Owen seems to put his own personal stamp on it and in watching the video I feel like I may be looking at the faces of some of Owen’s ancestors, and that may very well be. I can listen to it over and over and never tire of hearing it; I simply LOVE his version of this very sad but beautiful song.

“Twilight” is a story of Owens life; this is what he had to say;
“You might have noticed; I have no video track up for Twilight. This track tells my own life story so I didn't put it up.”
Owen did inform me that he does have a DVD for Twilight and he has given me the great honor of sending it to me from Ireland recently and in great anticipation of its arrival so I can view it and see the story behind Twilight and Owen Diviney.
Owen recently told me; “I am not a professional musician and undertook this project to prove that we can all do positive things even in these very challenging economic times. I have enjoyed working with the charities and helping them to raise money. It's always satisfying to help people more needy than our selves.”
I have the highest respect for Owen, always will; he is an incredible human being and a talented singer and I so very much look forward to another album from Owen Diviney.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]