Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,661 Gold!

In order to add some dynamics to the game, we are going to be implementing a tax system. Taxes will be due on a weekly basis. More details will follow.

Food Resources. Troops need food and right now there is no dynamic way for them to eat the food. That will change shortly. Food will be consumed more while traveling to and attacking other kingdoms. The ability to ration food will also be available; however, this will lower the attack and amount of time it takes to cover traveling.

We will also adjust resource allotment if need be to compensate. Any other ideas other welcome in regards to resources and taxes.

Taxes will be paid to KingArthur's Camelot Kingdom. But we will leave open the possibility of directly attacking KingArthur's Camelot and possibly winning over the right to receive Medieval Kingdom taxes for a number of days and the ability to adjust the rate! Now that sounds like fun!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Faerydreamer 
Posted: 21-Jul-2009, 08:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Coal Country, PA

female

I love that you are adding more dynamics to the game. I hope that you keep up the work. It is a fun game to play and I do recommend it to friends.

--------------------
Lady Faerydreamer

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
englishmix 
Posted: 12-Aug-2009, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

I, Sire, oppose your abominable scheme to levy taxes upon my fair lands! Fie!

Maybe if Camelot had an open table, instead of a closed selfish round table, the lairds of this kingdom would be better served! If you tax, we will march to get them back! And don't ye dare start some kind of shell game of tax refund and/or deduction schemes. Maybe if you get that wizard to do some real work and stop sir Lancelot from shagg'n alot, yad be produc'n enough revenue of ye own.

How dare ye!

Now then, if me misunderstood an ye actually want to tax the exceedingly greedy wealthy evil pigs like the CarolinaScotsman, forecably and most unfairly take over his kingdom without even a treacherous arrow launch, and then redistribute the wealth of that robber baron, why then, that's entirely another matter, it is.

Yea, see the OBAMA sticker on the back of me horse's arse! sad.gif
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]