Bookmark and Share
Ladyhawke 
Posted: 28-Jan-2005, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: St. Paul, Minnesota USA

I'm confused. I just tried to request something and it said requests were disabled. But according to the Broadcast Schedule requests were enabled at 8:00am my time. And yes, the Schedule is set to my time zone (Central).

Did they change the schedule? Or am I missing something? And if the schedule on the site right now is wrong, when will requests be enabled again?

Thanks!

--------------------
''I can't believe it. I've been ippy-dippied to death!''
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Rindy 
Posted: 28-Jan-2005, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Hey there Macfive,

Mine is working just as I suspected!

Thank you
smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
VetteGal 
Posted: 03-Feb-2005, 03:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Des Plaines, Illinois

female

I am getting the same thing only it is taking the request but not playing it. After the 30 minute pending time it is then 'on hold'. Plus, I have noticed that the sleepy time music is back after 11PM Central time. I thought that that was stopped since it wasn't fair to us night owls and those in the other parts of the world, that are not in the same time zones as the US. I know that the celtichearts station is still going as when there was the problem with the live CR last week I tuned into CH to see if it was still up and it was. Please Paul, if you have CH still running why do we have to have sleepy time music on CR as well? It is really the only time I get to listen to it, and I want something that keeps my toes tapping and helps me stay awake.

--------------------
Blessed Be.

Merry meet, merry part, merry meet again.

Do as ye will, but harm ye none.

Nikki
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 08-Feb-2005, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

On our night-time music, I believe that the consensus was to allow requests during this time, so that other music can be programmed by the listener during these late hour times.

There are times when your request could go on hold and pending when other programs that are programmed without requests start. Your request will be played once these speciality programs are completed.

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt