Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Celtic Web Hosting, A new service from Celtic Radio!
CelticRadio 
  Posted: 12-Jul-2009, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,628 Gold!

After many years of planning and months in development, we are pleased to officially announce the release of our brand new service called Celtic Web Hosting.

Celtic Web Hosting provides both free and paid web services through Celtic Radio. The center piece of this new service is the Web Service Control Panel that is now part of every Celtic Radio member account.

The idea behind Celtic Web Hosting is to offer an affordable and simple web hosting service to our members and musicians that are looking to save hundreds of dollars a year on their hosting bills.

1) Our services are free for those that require limited hosting requirements. Such as a simple webpage and web email account.

2) Our services are simple to use and geared to those not looking for a full hosting technical product. Let our simple interface and easy to use menu system guide you through setting up your webpage. Our customer support and service is second to none.

3) For $14.95 a year ($1.25 a month) we can offer paid hosting service with the following features:
  • 25 Gigabytes Storage.
  • 50 Gigabytes Bandwidth per month.
  • Web-based Control Panel.
  • Web HTML Editor.
  • POP3 and/or Web Email.
  • MySQL Database.
  • CGI-Bin.
  • FTP Access.
  • PHP Support.
  • Free Software.
  • 1-Click Backup.
  • SSI - Server Side Includes.
  • Award Winning Support.
  • YourName.com.
  • 11 Unique Celtic Domain Names.
Please pass the word out to your family, friends and musicians you know that could benefit from our web hosting services. We hope to create a community of websites that will further expand our online presence with the same level of honesty and integrity that you have come to expect.

Visit Celtic Web Hosting for more information.

Or, get started on your own webpage now by visiting the Web Service Control Panel.

thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]