Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Cool.

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Cool.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Sep 5th, 2004 3:17 PM
So I noticed how many people read my journal and I thought that was pretty sweet. I have another online journal that nobody reads. I like how people are interested in my life. I hope I don't complain too much in this journal........
So yesterday was Laura's and Kara's b-day. We had a surprise party for her at our apartment. I didn't know to many people there, they were mostly Kim's friends. I put the dog outside cause I didn't want them to be to upset with the dog since she loves people. Unfortunately it didn't do any good, they all wanted to play with and she was all muddy cause it had rained earlier. The people who played with the dog (Deja is her name by the way) weren't too happy about the mud. Oh well. Well we bought a cake and everyone was like grabbing icing and smearing it on everyone elses faces. There was soooooo much screaming. I fortunatly didn't get any icing on my face. I would not have been happy. Acting like little kids is not my kind of thing. So I decided to leave (they weren't my friends so I didn't feel bad). I took the poor dog with me too. We went over to Ryan's place and watched the rest of the football game (Colorado buffs won!). The guys loved the game it was Colorado U. vs. Colorado St. The guys hate state. They were so excited about the game. they were yelling and jumpiong around. The dog loved that too. So after the game (2 hours later) the guys decided they wanted to celebrate. I was too tired, i didn't get much sleep yesterday. Me and the dog went back home. It had calmed down a little bit. I put the dog to bed and then joined in a little game of Kings. Then everyone left. I went to bed! It got some much needed sleep.
Our fridge is full of soooo much alcohol. We expected a lot of people but nobody drank that much. So hey, at least we don't have to buy any alcohol for a year!

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!