Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> St. Paddy's Day, How are you planning to celebrate?
John Clements 
Posted: 19-Mar-2007, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (John Clements @ 15-Mar-2007, 08:02 AM)
As some of you may know. Like last year. I was planning on renting a kilt, and going to McCarthy’s St Paddy’s day party. But I’m afraid I’m going to have to amend that, because St Paddy’s day conflicts with a huge impeach Bush demonstration in Washington, which I will be attending instead. Hey, maybe I’ll wear the kilt to that?

Question everything,
JC

Hi all,

The march on the Pentagon Saturday for me was a little disappointing, at least as far as the turnout was concerned… I’m sure it was lower then I'd had hoped for, because of the sleet storm in the North East corridor. I my self almost didn’t go, based on the icy conditions on my own street, but once we got on the NJT, it was pretty much clear sailing to and from Washington.

Unlike the demonstration I went to in January, there seemed to be a lot more young people at this one, and there was also a large contingent of, “right wing neo-fascist’s biker type,” apposing us. But, fortunately it didn’t get out of hand, although I must admit that I was itching for a fight, since I believe that it’s going to come to that anyway. You know it wouldn’t surprise me at all, if the biker boys weren’t just mercenaries, being paid by this administration. Not that I have anything against bikers in general, I use to be one myself.

I’m sorry to say that I didn’t wear a kilt, or a Hockey helmet to the demonstration, but none the less, I glad I went! Anyway, I hope you all had a good St Paddies day.

Later,
JC

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]