Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 12-Jan-2007, 06:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

finally understood what she had was a gift, a gift. She layed down and was asleep within minutes. Shamus met Donal on the road back to his cottage. "She understands and will be helping" he said to Donal. Donal gave his a pat on the back. "Good Shamus, I feared that she wouldn't help us. We need her since she holds more power than any of us do. " Shamus looked at him and stopped walking. "I didn't tell her that Donal. I didn't want to frighten her. I don't think she understands how much she does actually hold and I don't want her to know until we train her properly." Donal nodded. "That is a good idea Shamus. " They began walking again. "Have ye talked to Jamie?" Donal shook his head, "Na yet." Shamus smiled, " Well my dear brother, let us go and find him them. Jamie MacRae was a druid, just like the rest of them, but he was in charge of gathering everything they needed to fight the tannasg. Jamie had been studying the druid magic for years and knew what they were up against. As Shamus and Donal approach Jamie's land, they seen him.........

PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 12-Jan-2007, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

Tilling his land, when he saw them approaching he stopped and ran to them. He shouted Shamus, Donal me friends how is it ye be comin way out here when yer place is the other way are ye boys lost. No Jamie we are not lost! not anymore for Jamie she is here!. And just who might she be lad, Jamie it is herself Amy. Amy from me dreams, she is here and she understands what must be done. Now it's time to train her, Amy has so much power! but knows not how to use it yet and she has no Idea how much power she has. We must be careful! not to let this power frighten her. Now we will win this battle, after all these long centuries. We will bring back all...............

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 12-Jan-2007, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

that this great land has lost. " Jamie smiled, " Well, it is about time. Come on in lads, we got work to do. " Donal and Shamus followed Jamie into the cottage. It was filled with books and weapons. " I guess ye are well prepared, aren't ye Jamie?" Shamus laughed. "Ah well, ye know, I have been preparing for this battle for a long time." Donal and Shamus walked over to the table and grabbed a seat. Jamie went over and grabbed a few books from one of the stack lying on the floor. He took them over tothe table as sat down. " I have all the things we need, " Jamie said, " all we need to do is concentrate on training the lass and building her strength. It may take some time, depending on what she already knows. I have some amulets for her, as well as the bracelet of Hydrella." Donal looked confused, "What is the bracelet of hydrella and what does it have to do with us?" Jamie smiled looking at Shamus, he nodded and jamie began explaining. "The bracelet is guarded by an ancient spell. The wearer of the bracelet can't be harmed, unless it is removed. Since the lass is the most powerful of all, yet hasn't studied up on her druidry, it will protect her from being killed. That is unless the bracelet is removed during our battle. Then it will only protect the wearer." Donal nodded. "How come i didn't know about this sooner?" Shamus looked at his brother, " Ye don't know everything Donal? That tis suprising". They all laughed and began opening the books. "There are ancient spells in this book that will help us..............
Antonio 
Posted: 13-Jan-2007, 12:15 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

To weaken the power of the Tannasg, we will use these spells on those of the evil one that walk among us. We know who they are, and we can render them harmless with these spells. Then Donal can lead us into the castle thru the passage he found when he followed some of them there. Shamus ye are our leader! and we will follow ye because we know the man ye are. Shamus you protect these books, take them and start teaching Amy What she must Know. And give her the Bracelet of Hydrella she must wear it always. Donal you go and let our people know, that the time for battle is near and to be prepared! tell them of Amy. Shamus tell me ye have the Orb of Sheala! and that it is safe away. The Orb of Sheala is the final key, and ye Know that without it all we do will be for not. Even with the power that Amy posses we can only destroy the Tannasg we can not bring back......
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 13-Jan-2007, 07:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

those he has sacrificed over the years." Shamus nodded his head and said, " I have the Orb and it is safe." Jamie smiled, " Good, now, what i need to know is when ye think she will be ready?" Shamus looked at jamie then at Donal, " I haven't a clue, I don't know what she can do.At least, I don't know yet." Shamus thought for a few minutes on how long it could take to train Amy. She wasn't prepared, he knew that. "It might take a couple of weeks to be honest. I don't think she knows what she possesses, at least not fully." Donal nodded his head in agreement. "After I seen her today in the forest, I agree with Shamus, " Donal said and turned his attention back to the book. " Ye must prepare her Shamus, for she must use all of her powers." Jamie stood up and went to gather the bracelet and sword to give to Amy. " Shamus, she must put this bracelt on now. It will guide her and open up her powers more than ye can do alone. Train her, and I will statr preparing everything else." Shamus and Donal stood up and gathered the things Jamie handed to them, " I will." As shamus and Donal left the cottage, ...............
Antonio 
Posted: 13-Jan-2007, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Jamie sat down at the table, and began reading he remembered a spell! that could help open Amy's mind to the things she must know. As Shamus and Donal walked down the road Shamus said Donal ye must be very careful, ye know we are being watched. The Tannasg will bring many of his evil tricks upon us now. so ye watch yerself and trust nothing or no person ye don't know. I na let them have me, Shamus ye can be sure of that!. And ye watch yerself also for they are sure to be after ye now! because they know Amy is here and the Tannasg knows her power. The Tannasg knows she is weak in her powers right now, so it is now that they will try to take her. If ye are taken by them, they will us you to get to Amy. Yes I know ! Donal, ye go now and do those things ye must do and see our friends. I will go to Amy and began teaching her, careful brother I will see ye later. Shamus got to Amy's, but before he even reached the door, it opened and Amy said Shamus my love come in I have something to show you. Shamus stepped through the door and was amazed! there were every manner of thing floating about the room. Amy was just sitting there reading a book, She said Things just started moving about then I realized it was me. Watch Shamus! Suddenly Shamus was standing there with his Claymore in his hand, Amy Darlin ye have let yer powers out this is good now ye must learn to control them. Amy agreed then she through herself into the arms of Shamus saying...........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 13-Jan-2007, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

" I can't believe I can do this! I am so happy." He looked into her eyes, " I am glad ye have found ye powers but there is so much more. Here, I have something for ye." He took a step back, and took out the bracelet, placing it around her arm and locked it. A bright blue light crept over her body enveloping her in magic. She felt it run through her body. "What is this?" Amy asked excitedly as she studied the bracelet. It tookup most of her forearm. She noticed that it looked like a big celtic knot with claws clamping onto her arm. "It is the bracelet of Hydrella. It will protect ye from the tannasg. It will help ye with yer powers. Ye must never take it off. Promise me, ye will never take it off" Shamus grabbed her now, and the magicical blue light disappeared. "I promise Shamus, I promise." "Good Lassy," He said. "Shamus, how do I make these things stop flying about?" Shamus laughed, "First you must.............
Antonio 
Posted: 14-Jan-2007, 01:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Learn to control these little things, just put them down in yer mind thats all. See that was not so hard now was it lass, ye must only think of a thing for it to be. The bigger the thing ye want done, the harder ye must concentrate!. The hardest thing for ye will be concentrating on doing these things, and still being in control of everything else around ye. For we will be fighting for our very lives, and our future. If ye were to lose control or stop concentrating, for even a second it might mean failure. And all Involved with us will surly die! and those who we seek to free from the Tannasg will be doomed for eternity. This book is an ancient book of spells and knowledge it will help ye learn how to use yer powers. Amy said Shamus I know I have the power! and I know what must be done, but I am still scared. Shamus moved toward Amy, I know Lass but we must do this thing and we must do it soon. He took her in his arms and held her tight, he could feel her heart pounding as he looked into her eyes. They kissed a long hard kiss burning with passion, Shamus pushed Amy to arms length and said Amy me love I have been waiting me whole life for ye that is why I know we will win this..........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 14-Jan-2007, 07:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

fight. There is nothing I want more than to stand by ye side for the rest of me life." Amy was stunned. For she too wanted that exact same thing. She had wanted that since the first time she saw him at the pub." I will not let you down Shamus, I will be strong and we will win. I will stand by you for the rest of our lives. " Shamus pulled her into a tight embrace, holding her there. "Ye don't know how much that means to me Amy." They stood there for what seemed like an eternity. Finally Shamus let go and Amy moved to the couch to look over the spell book. Opening it, she found it was filled with spells for lightning bolts, immobility, shields, and many others things that would help fight the tannasg. What was weird was that they were all in some ancient language, yet, she understood as if she had been reading it her whole life. "Shamus, what ones will we need the most? I couldn't possibly memorize all of these spells.Look, this one says I need a ruby to conjure up the spell. Others have little things I need too. Where will we find all these?" Amy was feeling a little uneasy. How would they get all these things and how was she going to be able to remember what spell needed what item? "Jamie. He has already got what we will need. He......
Antonio 
Posted: 14-Jan-2007, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

has been collecting, these things for many years. And calm yerself! read the book and all will be clear. Amy ye are able to read this ancient book, the language is not anything ye have ever seen before. But ye can read it! ye na be worrying about how to remember, all the things that go with what spell. All ye must do is but think of what ye need, and it will come to ye!. That is why it is so Important to learn to control yer powers now lass. Amy said Shamus, Jamie is coming! he's crossing the bridge in front of the cottage now something is wrong. Just then there was a hard pounding on the door, Shamus! Jamie shouted I just saw the evil ones! they are all headed for the castle. Shamus there are many more than we ever knew! and Shamus, Donal is with them. I na mean he's been captured I mean he's with them. I know jamie lad, he has been with them for these many years. That is how we know how to get into the castle! and know where everything is in that place. Donal is one of us, ye na be worrying about that Jamie. Shamus said and Jamie the lass can read the book herself, I na have to read it for her. Jamie said Shamus do ya know what this............
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 14-Jan-2007, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

means? It is getting closer, we must prepare and fast! " Amy was looking between Shamus and Jamie. There is no way she could prepare herself in little time. "Shamus, how much time do you think we have?" He looked at Amy and she seen a look of grief overcome him. "Maybe a couple of days". "A couple of days?! Shamus, how will I ever learn all this in a couple of days? That is impossible!" Amy started to pace. " There is too much to learn, you haven't even begun showing me what all we have, what we need or what I must do." Frantic, she went into the cottage and picked up the ancient book. She opened it and began studying the spells listed on the pages. Outside, Jamie handed Shamus a velvet bag. "Here is everything she will need. I will come back in a few hours to see how she has progressed. Remember Shamus, she needs to learn and quickly. Try to distance ye self from her so she isn't stufying ye." Winking, he turned and walked away. Shamus was staring at him with a big smile on his face. It would be a problem,... for both of them. Walking back into the cottage, he seen Amy looking over the spells. "Here , Jamie gave me this. It is everything ye will need for the spells. " Shamus handed the bag to Amy. She opened it to find a ruby, a..........................
Antonio 
Posted: 14-Jan-2007, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

crystal amulet with a bluish powder, another with a bright yellow liquid and a small orb! the orb of Drumor it looked as if it were full of lightening. Amy said this is it! this is all I will need? how can that be there are so many spells in this book. Amy, Amy calm yerself, these are the things ye be needing the rest is yer own power. Donal, Jamie and the others we all have powers! each is different from the other. Jamie knows what he is doing, ye must put all yer trust in him. Amy sat down on the couch staring at Shamus, said I do trust all of you but it just seems so little for what we must do. I know darlin I know! but ye will only use the things, in the book that ye need. The spells ye don't need won't even come to yer mind. That is part of yer power, so read and learn from the book. Learn to control yer mind Amy! this is the right time! or ye would not be here, ye would still be at yer home in the States. Amy do ya see ye were brought here now because this is the time for......
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 14-Jan-2007, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

us to conquer the tannasg before it grows more powerful. Each day, it recruits more and more, and it gains more power, more hold over this country.Eventually, he will gain enough to take over the world." Amy looked shocked. She had no idea that the evil tannasg was this strong. "Oh Shamus, that makes me even more nervous. I am starting to doubt I will be able to do this." Amy looked helplessly up at Shamus, "I don't think I have the strength." Shamus moved to her in one quick stride, "Ye do lass, ye do." "But I feel like such a weakling," Amy said, looking at Shamus, " I don't want to let you down." Shamus grabbed her hand, " Amy, we are with ye, ye are not alone. I know I should have contacted ye a long time ago, to prepare ye, but we all believe ye can do it. " She studied the belongings of the bag, carefully looking at each one. She let Shamus's words sink in. She could do it, that is what she needed to keep telling herself. She closed her eyes. Suddenly, a powerful surge swept through her body. She opened her eyes and seen she was holding the amulet, it.................
Antonio 
Posted: 14-Jan-2007, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

was the one with the bright yellow liquid, it changed colors several times then it turned into a mighty Eagle. His talons were fiercely sharp a mighty weapon, then just as as fast as it had appeared it was gone. And the bright yellow liquid was back in the amulet. Amy looked at Shamus and said, did you see that Shamus I was thinking if I was a mighty Eagle I could fly away from here. Amy that is what I have been saying ye have the power and now ye know how to use it. You have but but to think it and it is, the amulets can be used many many times over. But Amy the power of the orbs may only be used once, the orb of Drumor has the power of lightening. The orb of Sheala is the key to end this battle and make everything.......
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 15-Jan-2007, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

right again. Amy continued to study the amulets and orbs in the bag. Suddenly, she realized something was happening. As she looked at each item, she knew immediately how they should be used. "Shamus, I understand! I really do understand." Shamus could hardly keep from allowing the joy he felt inside to show all over his face. He was glad that Jamie was doing what he did best - making it possible for Amy to learn in a few minutes what others had labored for a lifetime to know. The question running through Shamus' mind, though, was . . .

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]